1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I know I'm the enemy BUT

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Dec 30, 2007.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    If anybody runs into three tickets together for a group of civilized Titans fans traveling cross-country, HOOK A BROTHA UP!!!

Seriously,

I've had a feeling since December 9 that this might happen and if anyone has any tickets that u would be willing to sell at a SOMEWHAT reasonable price, let me know.

Thanks,

TF24

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580
    While I don't have any to sell, just to give you an idea of the cost, the face value of a ticket in the plaza level is $135. Don't expect to pay less than that.

3. 1904 chargers

1904 chargers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    :bolt: GO CHARGERS

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    You're ok, titanfan, it's just two or three of your team's players, and possibly their HC, that aren't liked by San Diego.

5. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Its cool.

Trust me, the feelings are mutual between fan bases. Philip Rivers has been getting the dry roaster treatment on Sports Talk Radio here for weeks on end....and the Cutler thing this week didn't endear him to anyone in this area for sure.

6. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    If you make it and can get tickets, I'll gladly hand you a brew or two at the tailgate.:icon_toast:

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    dry roaster? What happened, you guys put some dry rub on him and throw him in the barbecue pit?

8. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    I know a guy with good seats. His number is 1-800-EAT-**** :icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

Seriously, I hope you decide to stay home. But if you make it, stop by the Bolttalk tailgater.

I'd wish you good luck, but I'd be lying. Expect your Titans to have a much tougher time of it in SD. The Chargers have been a different team at home this year, outscoring opponents 81-0 in the first quarter. I don't think it will take overtime for the Chargers to finish off the Titans this time around.

9. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    LOL, good one....the problem is we're all playing in the Patriot Invitational Tournament so I have no preconceived notions about the whole playoff.

When you watch your team lose the Super Bowl by a yard in 1999, lose the next year as a #1 seed in the Divisional because your veteran kicker chokes, lose in the AFC Championship Game in Chokeland in 2002, then lose 17-14 to the Pats on a dropped ball in the 2003 Divisional in subzero temps, all to see the team get blown up on one day because of the cap and aging stars..................its just a damn good feeling to get back in the playoff door.

I'd expect a tough game and I am going to wait until Thursday to make my prediction on this one.

I will say this though, all of the pressure in the world is on San Diego in this game. Tennessee will be as loose as they can be. They have nothing to lose in this matchup. If you would have told me in May that the Titans best player (Adam Jones) and their best receiver (David Givens) wouldn't play a down this season and that the team would have gone 10-6 in the league's best division (no losing records in the AFC South in 2007), I would have said you are crazy.

Tennessee is crashing this party a year early IMO. We're still two receivers and a mature VY away from really being dangerous. If you add Pacman back to the mix, we're really talking a dangerous team going forward.

All the matchups in this game point to a San Diego victory no doubt........EXCEPT FOR ONE HUGE EXCEPTION.................

My coach is better than yours, he's more proven in this spot than yours, and that can play huge dividends in January. Now, Norv has LT and Gates, and that's hard to beat, but he's still Norv and if the Titans can weather the early storm from San Diego, Fish might out fox Norv.

• Like Like x 1
  10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Go to "chargers.com." There are still some available.

11. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    It didn't make many of us too proud either.

Good luck this weekend.

12. imported_Bolt_Attack

imported_Bolt_Attack BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    He won't be able to buy them from there, they are restricted for Southern California residents. He would have to have a SC billing address for his credit card.

13. imported_Bolt_Attack

imported_Bolt_Attack BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    And nothing against him personally, the whole idea is to try and keep as many of the opposing team fans away.

14. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Hey titanfan24:

KMA.

:icon_rofl:

15. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    That goes for me, too..... although, I do have three seats together.

Any Charger fans looking?

16. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    So Titans fans and the local media are upset with Rivers huh? They can all eat a dic and hopefully L White pops off again but I guess you guys had no problem with his fat *** mocking Merriman and LT right? :unsure: :tdown:

#76 better be careful as well. :yes:

Enjoy your trip to San Diego. :)

17. vegasboy

vegasboy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    He better have a california zip code on his credit card address or else he won't be able to buy them from Chargers.com.

I had to have my cousin buy the tickets for us. We scored view 38. I know, way up but at least we will be there to cheer the Chargers on.:abq1:

18. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    Titanfan24 has always been cool.

I dont see anyone selling their tickets to rival fans however. Your best bet would be thru a ticket broker.

19. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Bullshit
    Made me proud

I love it when he talks **** to the other team (like he did to warren sapp last year, or when he did the hulk hogan to the denver crowd last year or even the pump up the raider fans he did yesterday)

As for you TF24, I actually am selling tickets, but there is no way in hell im selling them to titans fan

20. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    Yes.

21. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    So that ***** White can mock Merriman (after Merriman was already knocked out of the game and couldnt do anything about it) and its OK, but Rivers talking a little **** to another player and thats cause for him to get blasted on sports radio in city that had nothing to do with it??

22. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Ditto.

This is one enemy fan who I would like to meet at the gater if the brother is willing. :tup:

PS....Look at my Boltcash. The sick part is that PowderLove and Thumper have more :)

23. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    You just explained why the Chargers are going to win. The Titans are happy just to be there. The Bolts have been waiting all year for a chance to redeem themselves in the playoffs. They knew that no matter how they did in the regular season, the playoffs is what they'd be judged on. So don't expect too much from the Titans and you won't be disappointed.

24. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +345
    Titanfan24 seems cool on this site, but I hope nobody sells tix to any opposing fans!

Btw, anyone know how close the Murph is to being sold out?!?!? :icon_shrug:

25. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    It is already sold out.

If you want tickets it is either thru a broker or become a season ticket holder. The Chargers hold back a few tickets for those fans who want to become season ticket holders THIS year for next year.

That is a nice perk.

26. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    or just try those cats who line Friars Road to sell tickets but you'll be spending a crap load of money on not good seats, BUT they have tickets

27. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Remember, we need fans like this for the ceremonial burning of his head gear when we win. :yes:

It has been a long standing gater tradition that any away fans who attend those same gaters must have some piece of their teams gear, generally a cap, handy which is set ablaze as the Bolt heathens dance and howl around the effigy after a win. :nana_dance:

The above is tradition and you will be protected by the Bolt shields of immunity that no harm comes to this fan because without him, we have nothing. Think about it. We need him because without who is there to hate? The Raiders? They are home so ......

28. vegasboy

vegasboy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    It's actually not sold out. There are some club seats left at about 300 bucks a pop if you are willing to pay it. My brother in law is mulling it over right now. I scored some view seats at 90 bucks a piece.

29. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Oh tits. I was told it was sold out.....If that is the deal then they better act fast. Even if someone is not going and wanted to turn the tickets around for double, it is easy because the closer we get to kickoff, the crazier the prices get.

My seats were re-selling for around $750.00 last year easily for round one of the playoffs.