1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I know it's a dis, but anyone have access to this article?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by mandude, Jan 18, 2008.

1. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Its an article by KC Joyner who ranked great/elite QBs at the beginning of the year and had E. Manning and Jay Cutler and Tony Romo in it but not Rivers. So he sorta re-does the article but argues how Rivers still isn't an elite QB but Manning is.

So lots of hate and I think I posted most of it in the 'Embrace the hate' area.

3. LTisCool

LTisCool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    Jay Cutler and Sheli are elite quarterbacks?

Have I been transported to an alternate universe where the opposite of what is true is reported as fact?

4. 400HZ

400HZ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    Cutler was the flavor of the week for a while and the east coast media is losing their **** over Eli actually putting 3 decent games back to back. Give me Phillip any day.

5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155

Seriously what do people use to support Manning is an elite quarterback? Because it sure as hell isn't stats.