1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I LOVE being right...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Dec 21, 2008.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Congrats on getting the opportunity to control your own destiny. Have fun stomping those chokers next week and maybe we'll see each other in the next few weeks!!

You all will be a dangerous, dangerous, football team in the tournament.

• Like Like x 2
  2. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    I bet we see each other in the divisional round.

We'll beat the Colts (again) in the Wild Card Round, and then get to end your guys' season (again).

But seriously, you're a good fan, and thanks for hanging around here!

3. Layne

Layne Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +32
    We will gladly be there :abq1: :icon_toast:. today i was in bars an hanging with Raider fans in OB and they even want us to win it all!

4. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    Congrats on the #1 seed

5. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Thanks man, it was Steeler weather in Nashville today, and we were without our two studs on the DL and still made Ben Roethlisberger our *****.

Tennessee is to Pittsburgh what San Diego is to Indianapolis. The Titans just match up wonderfully with the Steelers.

I think you all are going to blow the doors off the Broncos Sunday. They are limping to the finish line like Arizona is.

6. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    It took all season, but our Chargers have finally caught fire. No one is going to want to play us in the post-season, LEAST of all the Colts.

If we end up playing each other again, it will be our offensive weapons vs. your defensive stars.

Remember, we beat you twice last year with Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch...

7. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Congrats on the seed TF24, and thank you.

8. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Absolutely, but this Titans team is SOOOO much better than that one. Last season, you knew if someone scored 20, Tennessee was screwed. Not this team.........Chris Johnson just makes team pay in the open field and the young secondary has two, should have been 3 Pro Bowlers (how Michael Griffin doesn't make that team, I don't know).

It would be an awesome matchup if it happened......there is certainly a lot of bad blood.....but there is plenty of work to be done by all before that could happen.

Congrats again guys

• Like Like x 1
  9. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    Was wondering when you'd wander in here...Congrats on getting the #1. You guys earned it

Now it's up to us to take care of business. Hope to see you guys in a few weeks :tup:

By the way -- Merry Christmas!

10. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Hey TF24, good to see ya, congrats on your #1 team!! Pitt should show just how good you guys are!

See ya in the Div round!!

11. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Merry Christmas to you guys too.............I still lurk some, but you all haven't been the happiest bunch this season........

Better for the outsider to stay out of some of that stuff....

• Like Like x 1
  12. NW Bolt Babe

NW Bolt Babe RIP Jr.

Ratings:
    +94
    Thank you.

I'm sure we'll be seeing you.

13. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Thank TF24.

I loved how you guys stepped on the yellow towel. Did you see Bill Cowher blow up on the post game show?

:icon_rofl:

14. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    You love being right.

I love being wrong (at least these last few weeks). :icon_toast:

I'll stick with that M.O. and just say we're gonna get pounded by the donks. :lol:

15. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Good to see ya back bro, merry christmas.

16. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    You too man, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.

17. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Thanks and good luck to you guys until you play us.

:icon_toast:

18. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    I thought that was great too considering some ******** fan threw it at him.:lol:

19. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Yah I can't stand that damn towel.

:tdown:

20. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    I hope we play you guys, just so we can get revenge for that dirty crap we had to deal with last year. That **** cost us the AFCCG last year and this entire season (gates and merrimans injuries)

Also, Ive never said this about a player, but i wish someone would take out that fat**** Lendale White. Ive never seen a more cocky average player in my life. He always acts up like hes something special when he doesnt do **** and its just annoying. He should thank god everyday that they drafted a better back to come in and do all the work so his fatass can collect those garbage TDs.

Chris Johnson is the main reason for that teams success, and deserves the ROY as he is the best rookie runner ive seen since LT. Im more impressed with him this year than AD last year. I hope fatass White realizes that he is gone from that team as soon as his deal is done, and no team worth a crap will give him a shot. He will end up in Denver and become Shannys newest bust project.

21. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    I didn't see Cowher because I was at the game, but trust me, the media here in the Mid-South is all over it. Bill is just mad that Jeff Fisher was his daddy and is starting to beat up on Tomlin......

Chris Johnson is the reason for the success, but don't hate on fatboy. When he gets inside the 10, he's a finisher. Great short yardage guy. He has two runs longer than any CJ has had this year actually.

22. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    ive always hated him and always will
    Hated him at USC and couldnt believe people actually thought he would be a 1st rounder. Hell i still think 2nd round was too high for him

Also, after what he did last year against us (the LT/Merriman parody and kick), the whining after their 1 loss, and what he did today, it just proves hes an immature (big) little kid who has no idea what it means to be a great player in the NFL and never will.

Hes too ****** a player to be that cocky and whinny

23. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Maybe so, but every team has them.......including the Bolts. They are all a bunch of immature 20-somethings with too much dough in their pockets....

24. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    You LOVE being right! I get paid for it. This is the third straight week I hit 13+ correct predictions (outcomes only, though this week I did awesome on scores) which means the Stats site I did them for has to pay me 3x as much as they usually do. Merry Christmas indeed. Granted that's under $200 but still lovin' it! 13-3, 14-2 (Texans, Falcons suck), 13-2 (Jets, Panters let me down). Can't get four though, just not in contract. Maybe I can weasle it out of them if I get a 15-1 or 16-0. Oh! and Titans kick *** but seriously I kinda want to meet up in the divisional round cause it's always a great game.