1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I made the BIG move

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Boltzzz, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    well guys, I havent been on here in a while, I need some suggestions and advice. I have made the big move from Montana to California, Victorville that is. I know I know its gonna be hot here in the summer, but I am much closer to the Bolts and plan on going to all the games. The only problem is by the time I found out I was moving for sure, the season tickets are sold out, I have always got my tickets through stub hub and will continue to, but would you guys suggest getting on the waiting list for season tickets even though the seats will be way up high, or would it be better to by them on stub hub even though some games will cost a lot more? Any suggestions would be appreciated, and I look forward to the first tailgate party!!!!!

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Hey dude welcome. :icon_toast: It is freaking hot. Swamp coolers keep the electrical bill down but are for **** when it is humid (not often it is humid here).

I would get on the waiting list and then hit up Stubhub at the same time. Tickets are going to be a biitch to get this year so heads up.

If worse comes to worse, let me know and then I can make up signs to solicit cheap tickets and that includes everyone reading this post.

Just PM me and I will print up some flyers for the tailgaters that we are looking for tickets. No guarantee we score but it has been real effective in the past. So is reading here as well.

3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I believe they still have season tickets available. Only singles though, none available with two or more together.

4. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    We are planning a run to Las Vegas the weekend the Chargers play the Chiefs in Arrowhead (Dec 2rd). Check out the stickied thread at the top of this forum for details so heads up......we have about a half dozen to a dozen committed one way or another to going and I am sure it will get much larger. If San Fransisco's roadie we all did was any clue last year, this one could get real huge real fast.

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Nevermind. They are showing as sold out now. Just a few weeks ago I was looking and they stiull had some season tix available.

6. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Count me in, but dependingn on my schedule, I wouldnt be able to leave until after work on Sat, I will still go but when are you guys leaving? and if anyone else leaves on Sat, let me know, I would rather car pool if possible. Thanks

7. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Our next home pre-season game is on Thursday night 7PM against the 49'ers.

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
  9. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    I doubt if I can make that game Trumpy, I will be working until at least 5:00 and probably later, so probably wouldnt work out

10. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Nope. Traffic would be bad at that time as well.

You would have to leave by 3:00 or so.

Save the link because the dude has tickets he often puts up for fans.

11. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    I hope you like your beautiful new city. :tup:

12. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Thanks, I will

13. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    The dude is looking for tickets menso.

Talk to the man !!

Let him know what you have etc etc etc .....

• Like Like x 1
  14. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    The problem for the game vs the bears is that I need 3 tickets, both my boys are flying out for the game. There are plenty on stub hub and even some on ebay. Are view 3 ok seats? I have never sat up there, just wondering if you can see ok from there?

15. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    If possible, get the opposite side of the stadium (Chargers side). View 3 is in the sun for the first half of the game and it gets hot plus it is the visitors side.

16. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    I've sat all over the Q and prefer the View section to others. I don't care for end zone seats, but the View section anywhere between the 10 yard lines is great. Last year I was way up high (one row from the top) for the Chargers/Browns game and I could see everything well. You can really see the action develop from up there. Remember, "The eye in the sky doesn't lie." The teams record their game tape from up there.

Welcome to Cali. I will occasionally have some spare tix to sell, as I have season tix but won't be able to make every game.

17. sickswonnyne

sickswonnyne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79
    I agree, view seats are pretty good. Its kinda like watching it on t.v., but with 60,000 other rabid fans messing up someone else's house. Hopefully after I buy my books, I can scrounge enough money to go to a game this year.

18. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    I scored megold's tix for the Houston game since he's not flying form NY for that one. Sec T55 row 1 press level.

Anyone ever sat on press level? Will there be other fans or just a bunch of reporters?

19. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Yeah I have several times.

Press and Club Level are the **** for viewing BUT I do not care for the fans in those areas. They are not as passionate and most drink with a pinkie extended. :lol: Fuc their **** up and represent and show them how it is done. :abq2:

20. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    FWIW, Southwest is running a special; SF to SD for $39.
    Also check out xjet.com
    Anyway welcome to California.

21. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Hey! F U too. And it's not my pinkie that's extended.

22. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715

Somehow I'm thinking the neighbors will be used to that from megold. That boys loco!:icon_eek:

But hell yeah!, MrsLash is gona make a *****in sign of some kind since were Row1 :abq1: