1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need 2 Chargers Power Towels in PA

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by muttonchop, Sep 5, 2007.

1. muttonchop

muttonchop BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there anyone who will pick up two Chargers Power Towels from 7-11 for me? I'll paypal the money for the towels and shipping charges to you.

E-mail muttonchop@earthlink.net if you can lend a hand.

Thanks,
    John Glindeman
    Who would love to have them for the New England game.

2. LT - HOF

LT - HOF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    I've got no towels for you, but I hadda ask - where you at in PA - I'm a huge Chargers fan living in Harrisburg. Drop me a line - j.schach@verizon.net

3. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +512
    Hey, are u going to the NE game?. There is a bunch of us going from here. I am travelling from Ireland for it. Should be some game!. :icon_party:

4. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288
    Hey i live in PA too :yes: :lol:

5. muttonchop

muttonchop BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    To answer your questions:

I live in Harrisburg, PA. If any mid-staters are without DirectTV and want to see a bolts game, e-mail me at muttonchop@earthlink.net.

I am going to the Patriots game (Section 314, if memory serves).
    My father-in-law (Patriots fan from Mansfield, MA) got the two of us tickets. I'll be riding up with two other Charger fans from Harrisburg to the game. I was going to post a thread about where are Bolts fans planning to meet before the Patriot's game. Stay tuned for that.