1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need 2 Chargers Power Towels in PA

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by muttonchop, Sep 5, 2007.

1. muttonchop

muttonchop BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there anyone who will pick up two Chargers Power Towels from 7-11 for me? I'll paypal the money for the towels and shipping charges to you.

E-mail muttonchop@earthlink.net if you can lend a hand.

Thanks,
    John Glindeman
    Who would love to have them for the New England game.

2. LT - HOF

LT - HOF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    I've got no towels for you, but I hadda ask - where you at in PA - I'm a huge Chargers fan living in Harrisburg. Drop me a line - j.schach@verizon.net

3. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    Hey, are u going to the NE game?. There is a bunch of us going from here. I am travelling from Ireland for it. Should be some game!. :icon_party:

4. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288
    Hey i live in PA too :yes: :lol:

5. muttonchop

muttonchop BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    To answer your questions:

I live in Harrisburg, PA. If any mid-staters are without DirectTV and want to see a bolts game, e-mail me at muttonchop@earthlink.net.

I am going to the Patriots game (Section 314, if memory serves).
    My father-in-law (Patriots fan from Mansfield, MA) got the two of us tickets. I'll be riding up with two other Charger fans from Harrisburg to the game. I was going to post a thread about where are Bolts fans planning to meet before the Patriot's game. Stay tuned for that.