1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need to Embrace Some 2008 Hate

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Skuzzlebutt, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    I am enjoying reading some high praise of our Bolts this offseason, but I think I need to embrace some hate to get me pumped for training camp.

I don't have the resources to go search for writers, bloggers or forum pinheads who think the Chargers are overrated/weak/crap/punks/etc. But if any of you have seen some comical opinions from any of the above individuals, I'd love to see you post it here (link or text). You know the type, the ones who refuse to give ANY respect to the Chargers or simply think they'll lose to the Pats again just because they did last year.

EMBRACE THE HATE!

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    There was some serious 2008 here: http://broncotalk.net/2008/06/five-reasons-the-chargers-suck/

But when I just now checked it again, broncotalk just shows up as a database error. Looks like they failed, kinda like the Broncos.

3. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    BURNED :lol:

Want some hate skuzzle? How about: so many people feel that Jay Cutler can be the real deal when he can't even win vs us at home, but Rivers gets the "yelling at the fans" treatment...

4. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    anything by
    bill simmons w/ regards to the Chargers

what GARDE A [​IMG]
    then again what what do u expect form a guy who's initials are B.S

5. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036