1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I OWN a Broncos fan

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    Seems like every road game I go to, some clown feels the need to run his mouth at me. I NEVER talk sh_t to anyone, they always come at me unprovoked.

I am in line for the bathroom with the score 23-10. Two Broncos fans in front of me in line are touching pee-pees about how awesome it will be when Tebow finally gets his shot. I'm just listening and chuckling to myself. One of them finally notices there is a Chargers fan behind them, and it starts. Here's the gist of it...

Broncos Fan: The Chargers suck.
    Savage Lizard: Have you gotten a look at the scoreboard lately?
    BF: I mean in the playoffs, they always choke.
    SL: Perhaps, but we don't suck today.
    BF: You guys will choke in the playoffs.
    SL: That remains to be seen, but in the game being played today, right now, only one team seems to suck and it ain't us.
    BF: How did you guys do in your Super Bowl against the Niners, you got destroyed!
    SL: You mean the same Niners who scored 55 against the Broncos in the Super Bowl?
    BF: At least we have won Super Bowls, how many have the Chargers won?
    SL: Holy sh_t! Did a Raiders fan just walk in here? That's the same tired sh_t they run when they can't come up with something to explain why they suck right now.
    BF: Win a Super Bowl and we can talk.
    SL: Whatever gets you through the beating you are taking right now dude, whatever gets you through.

At this point I leave the bathroom and dude follows me out chirping some more. Finally, I've had enough and hit him with "loved you in Lord of the Rings, you hobbits were awesome" (dude was like 5'6" or 5'7"). After thinking about it for a couple seconds, dude got mad and shoved me. I just started laughing and told some Bronco fans to check this guy before he gets his as_ kicked. High fives from passing Charger fans ensued!

• Like Like x 4
  2. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    I always get into those debates. Almost always from Raider fans though I've seen fans from every team say the same(even the ones without a SB). It seems to everyone the Chargers are the only NFL without a ring. I found Ignoring them to be the best measure though a remark I give is usually "X team isn't as good as the Chargers....why? Because they aren't the chargers" Circular logic seems to be up their alley and isn't a easy remark to beat if you are arguing with non intelligent fans like I usually end up with.

3. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,157
    I OWN a Broncos fan

"Cool," I thought to myself, after reading the headline...
    but then I remembered:
    "Hell, these days they're 10 for a dollar!"

• Like Like x 1
  4. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,583
    I would have just smiled and said "winning two rings gets you THAT?" (then point to the team). I would have continued with, gee, 2 rings won years ago sure as sh!t doesn't help you win now.

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    One came @ me after the game and yelled right in my face "CHARGERS SUCK!!!" to which I replied "How does that 1-4 taste? I mean, if you can get the taste of Tebow's balls out of your mouth".

Wife grabbed me and shushed me before I got in a fight but dude was dumbfounded and his fellow Broncofan buddy was laughing.

This was my first road game and holy **** was it fun being the enemy for once.

• Like Like x 3
  6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    The Tebowbagging will not stop for a long time.

Being the road team is always fun, except perhaps in Chokeland.

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    I'd rather visit the other 29 stadiums I haven't before I'd ever set foot in Oakland.

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    **** Denver.

And the Broncos.

9. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,583
    [​IMG]
    This is one picture I am particularly fond of. :D

• Like Like x 4
  10. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    That is nice. :)

11. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    classis SL:roflmao:

12. paddyirishman

paddyirishman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +60
    after the Dallas game in 2009 in the parking lot a Cowgirls fan comes up to me and say 5 rings (as he points to himself) and no rings (pointing to me)
    My reply was "I get my ring everynight, sunshine". He walked away looking confused.
    Theres a few gobshites following every team. I havent seen the Chargers in SD yet, my four games have all been on the road and Ive been called every name under the sun. For the most part I think its best to nod and pretend Im deaf.

• Like Like x 2
  13. setanta74

setanta74 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hahahaha...ignorance is bliss for that dumbass cowpat.

14. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I think this would look nice on the front of a Tshirt

15. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Glad you had a good time and got to experience being the intruder for an afternoon, it can get a lot worse than that so I'm glad you got out unscaved.

16. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    Here's a cute story from when I went to the game in Dallas the year their new stadium opened a couple years ago and we won. Leaving the stadium with my friend (who happens to be a Dallas fan) some guy says to me "Hey, the Chargers suck, bro." Then I said "**** you, I'll beat your ***." The guy just kept on walking never had another comment after that.

• Like Like x 1