1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I Shop and Vboookie

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by -Scar-, Aug 28, 2009.

1. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    Im trying to get these things on my own board but have no idea how. What am I supposed to be looking for?

2. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    Another thing I needed help with is adding a friends list at the bottom of every page ike you have here. Im a rookie this whole setting up a board on my own stuff.

3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Hey man, Kwak is our resident vBookie expert. But I know he's been super busy lately so I don't know how available he's going to be. But he does the majority of vBookie work so you might try dropping him a PM.

Also, unless I'm mistaken the iShop program actually does not work with the newest version of vBulletin. Second hand info, unfortunately, 'cause Thumper, I believe got that set up for us. But IIRC he mentioned that there were either incompatibilities or security issues with iShop and the newest version of vBulletin.

And I don't know jack about the friends lists... **** I'm just no help at all, sorry! [​IMG]

4. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    Errr.....Thanks, anyway???

5. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    I guess what Im asking is where do i place the friends list banner on whatever template I need.I would gladly add a bolt talk banner too if someone here could assist me in this.

6. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +781
    vBookie is not completely supported on the newest version of vBull, but I think there are some instructions on how to tweak it to make it work. I remember reading some info a while back when I googled vBulletin and vBookie

Thumper did the install of vBookie on this current version, but that was a year or 2 ago.

I know more about the admin of the bets then the actual install/setup. Never have done that process before.

Sorry I could not be more help.