1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I Shop and Vboookie

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by -Scar-, Aug 28, 2009.

1. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    Im trying to get these things on my own board but have no idea how. What am I supposed to be looking for?

2. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    Another thing I needed help with is adding a friends list at the bottom of every page ike you have here. Im a rookie this whole setting up a board on my own stuff.

3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Hey man, Kwak is our resident vBookie expert. But I know he's been super busy lately so I don't know how available he's going to be. But he does the majority of vBookie work so you might try dropping him a PM.

Also, unless I'm mistaken the iShop program actually does not work with the newest version of vBulletin. Second hand info, unfortunately, 'cause Thumper, I believe got that set up for us. But IIRC he mentioned that there were either incompatibilities or security issues with iShop and the newest version of vBulletin.

And I don't know jack about the friends lists... **** I'm just no help at all, sorry! [​IMG]

4. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    Errr.....Thanks, anyway???

5. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    I guess what Im asking is where do i place the friends list banner on whatever template I need.I would gladly add a bolt talk banner too if someone here could assist me in this.

6. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    vBookie is not completely supported on the newest version of vBull, but I think there are some instructions on how to tweak it to make it work. I remember reading some info a while back when I googled vBulletin and vBookie

Thumper did the install of vBookie on this current version, but that was a year or 2 ago.

I know more about the admin of the bets then the actual install/setup. Never have done that process before.

Sorry I could not be more help.