1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I WANT THE PONIES!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Dec 19, 2009.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    AFCC at home would be nice but I'd rather go into Indy and crash the NFL's party again!!! In 2007, they wanted Ponies/Patsies in the AFCC in the worst way... so they had the refs cheating for them.

That was an extremely proud moment for more reasons than just the win. Also what we overcame. We are the enemy of NFL and ESPN and I Love It!!!
    Afterwards, ESPN was showing footage of all the fans waiting at Chargers headquarters for the team to return. They were watching in disgust and were saying things like "what are they celebrating? You haven't won anything."

Well you know they want a Ponies/Saints Super Bowl! They prefer both teams stay undefeated but if that doesn't happen, then they'll just make it all about the Manning family.
    Needless to say... the refs will be cheating like crazy!!!

I want the San Diego Chargers to continue to tear down and hurt the NFL!!! **** this horrible business!!! It's becoming more and more like WWE.

I AM THE ENEMY!!! I AM THE ANTIDOTE!!! WE WILL RISE!!!

I want to see this again!!! :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I'd rather have the AFCCG at home in San Diego.

3. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    Umm...No.

Home Games.

4. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    I just found NFL TV on my cable package

BRING ON TENN!!!!

:lol:

5. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    [​IMG]

6. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Yea how dare SD celebrate making it to the AFCCG, after not winning a playoff game in over a decade and the farthest they've been into the playoffs since the SB year.

Yet you don't hear them talking **** about the Saints fans welcoming their team after REGULAR season wins. Instead it's more like, "Wow the Saints have great fans and how the team is part of the community."

I bet ESPN/NFL was hoping for a 18-0 Saints vs a 18-0 Colts. Saints lost so that won't happen.

Although recently they've been hopping onto the bandwagon and are starting to get on Rivers' nuts.

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    If the Ponies were on the road for that same game and won... their fans would wait for their arrival too. ESPN would be talking about how great it is and what a class act the franchise is.

Let's **** em' up again!!!