1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I want to make it clear..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chiefsgal, Dec 6, 2007.

1. chiefsgal

chiefsgal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +443
    that I had nothing to do with locking the football pickem games....we started having to pick on thursday night due to thur games.....and last week some didn't realize they had to make early picks.....and one person thought they could make the thursday pick and then the sunday picks on sunday.....clearly they didn't read the rules.....so to recap.....besides setting up the game I have made no changes.....none.....this is the pm I got from LV.....:icon_shrug:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Looks like you forgot to make your picks this week...at least for Thursday, but since it is set up to start thursday, i dont know if you can make picks for the rest of them.

Anyways, i have set up a few of these and you can have it set up so everyone can make their picks up to 5 minutes before gametime so if you want to make the 10 AM(PST) picks and then wait a bit for the 1pm games......you can .

I guess you didnt set it up that way which is fine if everyone is aware of it.

3. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    ?????????????? Did I miss something?

4. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I screwed the pooch too. Usually I get a weekly e-mail reminder, but I didn't get one this week. :unsure:

Chiefsgal I apologize for editing your post but I don't think it's appropriate to post the contents of a PM in a thread, unless the other party agrees that it's alright. I agree that it wasn't very nice, and I don't think any of us want you to go away, but I believe had you offered this same explanation privately to LV, you probably would have received an apology.

To add to that I blame Yahoo for not reminding me that I needed to make my picks sooner, and I appreciate you taking the time to set the whole thing up.

5. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Is there any money riding on this? :icon_shrug:

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Missed the cutoff this week, so I'm out. Thanks for setting this up, chiefsgal. You sure didn't deserve the abuse that lv dumped on you.