1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I will go out on a limb and say that the chargers won't make the playoffs.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LaDeezie21, Oct 31, 2011.

1. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    If for some reason they do make the playoffs, the bolts will lose their first playoff game against the following teams:

JETS
    STEELERS
    PATRIOTS
    RAVENS

there is no way they can win against ANY of those teams. If they win agains t even ONE of those teams I will be happy...but it won't happen.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    If that happens, Norv is fired the day after the season ends, no exceptions

• Like Like x 1
  3. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    This in spades

4. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    mark my words, they can not beat ANY of those teams. I will bet anything on this. lets do this anteater, bet me

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Only one I might take issue with is the Jets - the other three I do not disagree

6. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +375
    How's that going out on a limb? Honestly? This team didn't make the playoffs last year and the Chiefs and Raiders are obviously on the up. Plain and simple this team doesn't have what it takes. I'm not sure the Coach, QB, or any other highly ranked member of the team will change that.

7. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    You mean he should be? He probably won't be. HE stayed after an epic collapse against the jets worse than marty's vs the pats in 06. He stayed after we missed last year. He stayed after we made the playoffs at 8-8 by miracle. Sad thing is I don't think AJ or the ownership really care about this team winning enough to do anything to put us over the edge and into superbowl champs. I hope i'm wrong!

8. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Norv has had too many chances. If I had my druthers, I'd have fired him after the Jets game.