1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

If DJax is cut, changes we go after him.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Bonzi Jones, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Bonzi Jones

Bonzi Jones BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +84
  2. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    We have more pressing needs than yet another wide receiver, although Jackson could probably stretch the field better than any of our current wideouts.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    Now if you’re talking about cutting Jacoby Jones & using DeSean as a kick returner & occasional WR for us, I’d be all for that! :tup:

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I dont know. From what I have seen of him play he is not a very diverse WR. He seems to be a straight running guy with little juke.

5. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 Winners Win

Ratings:
    +942
    He'd fit this offense well. He may not put up huge numbers in this offense, but teams would have to respect his top end speed and the ability to stretch the field, he'd have that big play effect in this offense. This may open up the underneath routes for players like Allen, Green, Johnson, etc. Jackson could also open up play calling, with his elusiveness catching a screen pass. I'd love a unit of Allen, Johnson, Jackson, Williams and Inman next year. Speed and route runners.

However, I think it is a position we may look to get younger at. Tyrell Williams, if he's with this team next year and develops, will be a great find. He's only on the PS because of our offensive line injuries woes and having to go heavy in terms of bodies on the roster. I hope we re-sign him asap, I think he could be gone soon. We can't put that all on him, and I think next year, WR is a pressing need.

6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    And then there's that Herndon kid...

7. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    No problem. I just signed him to my madden Chargers team. We got this!

Should I get us JJ Watt for Lessimore more next? Oh and I fired Mike McCoy. You can thank me later.

• Winner Winner x 1