1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

IF there's a season this year...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lightning, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2005
    ....who stays and who goes. Not sure who goes if they can't gaurantee improvement but I'd say the O-line ST line needs someone to step up for sure if they want to stay.
  2. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Aug 3, 2006
    We are in a position to draft the best player available, with the exception of the "skill" position, as long as we sign the WR FA's. I am thinking starting with thefront seven on D, with preference for OLB or DE or theO line, definitely a tackle. We need a center in the top few picks as well. Someone we can ease into Hardwick's job. I'm satisfied with the WR's, accept for the soon to be a memory Davis, the TE's and the RB's. We should be able to keep them all, unless someone get's too starry eyed with Sproles. All this depends on whether or not there is a season or the terms of a new CBA if they come to their senses. Seems to be odd, so many new head coach hires, if the owners were dead set on a lockout.