1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If this season gets lamed out due to bad tactics.....

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp, Sep 4, 2011.

1. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    Mr.DenverBolt, I posted on the old ESPN forums many times, do you want links for further proof?

Don't you expect there to be other people and opinions out there that you won't always agree with?

I'm real simple you know me. I hate losing and came to the forums to give better tactics to help us get #1. Not to argue with anyone or talk about this play or that player much. I do hope your doing well in your new community in Denver. My sister lives there, she likes it there mostly. She doesn't like the school system or many of the over regulations though. My uncle loves the Bronco's.

If you truly want our team to win SB's our defense will have to change. Not even 1 small chance we win more than 1 playoff game ever with our D tactics. Do you have solutions?

Would be fun to get people to discuss why they like or dislike a 3 man D line rush. It's called a prevent D. Not supposed to be a main strat that mixes in hybrid D things where-as u rush 1 LB/DB to try and get sacks. All the while giving up common sense runs all day long, whilst getting your D lineman hurt due to faulty tactics.

Bottom line our hybrid ruined 3-4 scheme went 9-7 with one of the most talented team in the NFL as agreed upon by almost 100% all expert analysts. Blaming special teams is not a valid excuse TBH.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Can I ask a question to the general populus? I just did didnt I? And another, well one more...

Who cares who posts where?

Just wondering...

3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    No idea. I just found t funny that he was driven away from the ESPN board for doing the same thing he does here, and wasn't driven away from anything ESPN did

4. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Do you usually go to a fan forum to make changes on the team? Should you not be camped out at Chargers Park if you want to show the Chargers the brilliance that is a MVP QB/LB/CB/SS/WR/TE? Giving tactics to a fans forum is like milking a bull, just wont bear any fruit worth drinking ifin ya take my meaning...

Wrong audiance. Again:

The San Diego Chargers headquarters and practice facilities are located at 4020 Murphy Canyon Rd. San Diego, CA 92123

Tata! Have fun storming the castle!

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Understood... :)

6. Shu303

Shu303 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    I personally could care less. On forums, there are trolls and there are people like Cool Guy. I enjoy getting a laugh off his overuse of the word tactics amongst other things.....Could see how it could become a problem though as well.....so maybe Im on the fence actually lol :)

7. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    DenverBolt, I posted proof I wasn't driven away from ESPN boards and offered more if u need it. I do remember U flaming me there as well as u do here to be the only truth. Your mission is clear no worries. You enjoy talking trash about and to people who post in forums. I do not. I love people and hope they are doing well.

8. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Anyone opposed to me moving this to the smack talk thread?

Anyone...

No... OK...

• Like Like x 1
  9. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    If I am going to to deal with a "jerk" or two I would rather go into the RaiderNation.net and ask them if they have ever cried after a loss

• Like Like x 1
  10. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +262
    The original poster is on a timeout for a little while...

• Like Like x 2
  11. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    thanks for the update

12. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    Or N4L wearing a BK crown...

[​IMG]