1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

If we continue to play like this

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MtlBoltsFan, Sep 23, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Chicago W
    New England L
    Green Bay L
    Kansas City W
    Denver L
    Oakland W
    Houston L
    Minnesota W
    Indianapolis L
    Jacksonville L
    Baltimore L
    at Kansas City L
    at Tennessee L
    Detroit W
    Denver W
    Oakland W

hanestly guys that's what it looks like right now. 7-9 or if you want to give us a win @ tennessee 8-8 and i am being generous everywhere. If we're not 5-3 going into the indy @jax balt @kc games the season is over.

we have to go 4-1 our next 5 games or the season is over. if we don't do that then I will be hoping we tank the season so we can get a franchise player and rebuild this fawker from the ground up.

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Everytime the panzies have to think for once in their life instead of coming up with anything worthy, they tuck tail and run. I asked the hard question and fans want to become paper tigers. Pussies....Most fans are just flat out wussies and can not make the hard call or do not want to talk about a probable whatif because it hurts sensibilities to the point the panty shields are showing their logos like a wicked thong for all to see.

3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    There are two possibilities... AJ told Norv and Ted to call POS plays for the first few games of the season to frustrate the players and make them hungry as **** (aka the MTL conspiracy theory), OR

...they all just genuinely suck :icon_twisted:

4. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +635
    first time I agree with you (it might be because it's the first time you're not being sarcastic)

well, not on this, I could never chear against the Chargers no matter what :abq1:

5. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    In that case does Norv AND Cottrell get fired? This year has BIG expectations from Dean and AJ.

6. DenverBolt

DenverBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +52
    If we continue playing like we have for the last two games, we'll be lucky to get a wild card. This team should have been ready to roll from day 1, but the offense is still a work in progress, and the defense is regressing. 1-2 isn't the end of the world, but when you're competitors are 3-0 and not looking like they're slowing down, it's going a heal of the turnaround to get back on top with our tough schedule. I don't know that Norv has the smarts or balls to fix the problems we have now.

7. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    I know it takes a while for an entirely new coaching staff to get into rhythm but how long seriously? PR isn't the problem, LT isn't the problem. Let's hope the deeper this season goes the better we as an entire organazation get .

8. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +635
    Why is it that other teams are able to "confuse" or "surprise" both the Chargers offense and the defense but we never hear that the Chargers are doing something that the other team didn't expect? :icon_huh:

9. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Never were truer words ever spoken.:no: