1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ignore feature

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by Sydalish, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Started using the ignore feature recently and I (as well as at least 1 other user) noticed that despite having ignore turned on, ignored user's posts are still showing up. Any ideas on a fix? I just clicked on the user's name that I wanted to ignore and then clicked on ignore. Should I do something else?

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Same here. I'll see "Ignored Member" to the right of the thread if they're the last poster, but when I open the thread the post is there.

I almost never use this feature but dear jeebus I need it now!!!!! :confused:

3. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +262
    Yeah, there are some bugs with the ignore feature that the developers are working on. They are going to have another release this week. SO I will see if they have some fixes for the ignore feature.

Sorry about the bugs you guys are dealing with...

4. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Thanks for the update Rob - not critical, just makes life a little more pleasant in times of strife ;)

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Thanks, Rob. I'll check back later in the week to see if it's fixed. Otherwise, I may have to spend $$ I can't spare to track down & strangle someone. ;)

6. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +262
    I will get it working for you Buck, don't you worry sir. ;)

The developers are well aware of the issue. (number of other site owners reporting the same problem(s))