1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

im actually excited

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by charger1993, Jul 22, 2014.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +121
    For many reasons,#1. Our secondary improved with flowers who i expect will help weddle mentor verrett, who will most likely start in the slot, but will end up on the outside by the end of the season.. #2. Attachou will learn fast from freeney and could potentially push freeney for the starting job.#3manti will be better now that his foot is healed and he has some pro football under hhis feet. And lastly our receiving core looks promising, allen will stretch the field, reese will bring playmaking ability, and floyd if healthy will help our redzone o, but i cant forget green who is starting to look like a young gates

• Like Like x 1
  2. Riff Raff

Riff Raff BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +226
    Reese has to make the roster first.

3. Jesse Kemp

Jesse Kemp BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +132
    I think we're all sleeping on Darryl Gamble.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +121
    gamble showed promise, he played better than some olbs we had...... but in all seriousness theres a big reason to be excited this season