1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm ... BAAAACCCKKK!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BasPilot, Dec 18, 2005.

1. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    Hey guys...

Finals are over, my kids are all feeling better, I'm not in school, I ain't got CRAP to do anymore...

I'll be back on the site a lot now...

I truly appoligize for not being here for so long, but we will get that pool started up next week and we will keep it going through right before the Super Bowl...

Unfortunately, my wife, the Marine (still) has gotten orders to Beautiful South Carolina (any one pick up on the sarcasim?)... We will be leaving right around the Super Bowl so I can't be here for that week or two, but I'll be here until then...

Dang, it's good to be back!

Oh, and I learned a lot of PhotoShop tricks from a friend last week while we were supposed to be paying attention in Spanish Class... uh, yeah, I was listening... But that means I am banner ready...

GO BOLTS!!!

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Yo BasPilot! Welcome back man! I know your dying to talk football especially when it's almost playoff time. :D

3. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    I have a lot of football to talk about! ... talking to my wife just doesn't do it for me all the time! It's fun, but she only has so much to talk about...

GO VIKINGS if they win the Bengals win the North!