1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm completely discusted with the Q.....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerMike, Dec 7, 2014.

1. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +481
    Watching and listening tonight.....every flag thrown against us., every time OUR offense was on 3rd down., and the "DEFENSE" chants that were so F'n loud when Rivers was on the field......Holy Sh*t.....:eek::confused::mad:
    WTF???!!!! I couldn't believe it....I thought this game was in f*cken Foxboro......:poop::tdown:
    What the hell is up with that??? THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!!!:tdown:

Hate to say it., but after listening tonight., LA might be more of a reality than I originally thought. :tdown:

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    It'll be worse next week

3. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +481
    God., I hope not.....tonight was unbelievable.....:notworthy:

4. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,026
    I had a brain fart! I misplaced the Denver game with the 49'rs game. My bad ;)

6. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +481
    This is the problem with being a fan of a team in a city with perfect weather........all of the losers from sub-zero cold weather cities book this sh*t WAY in advance....where the locals are more of a casual calling.....:(

7. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +481
    I knew this game was sold out months ago., but I had no idea it was bought up by chowder fans.....:tdown::poop:

8. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +481
    I kinda felt violated.....physically and mentally.......
    That should never be in my home stadium......

9. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,157
    Point to where the Massholes violated you...
    Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 9.46.22 PM.png

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +481
    Right where it counts......

11. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,026
    Oh come on CM! We are all Americans so lets not get too personal on that issue:

We are not just the winners from the weather and climate lottery America, we are not just the losers from the cold and horrible weather and climate America, we are the United States of Winners & Losers in "climate matters" America!

Blitzy & Lance 2016 :D

12. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,157
    I'm Lance19 and I do NOT approve this message!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +481
    I just hope Boston gets leveled by a massive snowstorm...FOREVER......
    Oh wait., they always do......
    San Diegans can then laugh their *** off.........:tup:

14. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    And let's not forget those really smart Charger fans that sold off their tickets to make a few hundred off their Patsy friends.

Those are truly sellouts.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +481
    Was it as bad at your angle as I heard it???

16. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Not quite as bad, but their fans were making a lot of noise. TV crews probably enhanced the sound to make it feel like the Bolts fans were outnumbered.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Other teams travel to San Diego without a problem. Not just the weather or anything else but there are a lot of people willing to sell tickets to big games to opposing fans. I can't entirely disagree with their situation (heard that big game tickets will go for 3-4x face value to opposing fans) but God almighty to hear a Brady chant in my home stadium made me want to break my tv.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Same old story, there's more of them than there are of us.

19. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 Winners Win

Ratings:
    +942
    This was basically a home game for New England. I was disgusted as well. Sad to see but if this isn't an indication of how bad San Diego needs a new stadium than I don't know what is. SNF in December, with a whole lot to play for against Tom Brady and the Patriots and this game was sold out well before the season, and it was Pats fans who bought most of the tix.

Terrible. I would hope for about a 60K capacity stadium in the future with expanded seating to 65K. We're really struggling to create an atmosphere in San Diego which is sad, and I really hate to say it, but LA might be an option for me now.

20. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    And people complain because there is a black out rule. People complain there are more fans from the other team than Charger fans.

21. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    They used to sell out to the Raider fans

22. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,420
    Bunch of bandwagoning pussies.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    There's a lot of Boston fans who LIVE in San Diego - hell there's a lot of fans from all over - it's part of being a town built from transplants. We're a vacation destination too. I'm sure LA would be no better, in fact it's been proven TWICE - but if you're OK with the team moving just b/c a bunch of Patsies fans made an effort to attend a game you might want to question your own dedication to the team and city you claim to support.

24. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
  25. SuperCharger92

Ratings:
    +942
    It's going to happen again this week against Denver. It's not like this is the 1st time. A few years ago it happened when the Packers were in town too.

I think there would be renewed excitement if there is a newer stadium in place. Don't understand why, we can't figure this one out. I want to stay in San Diego, one of America's finest cities, but if we truly can't get a stadium there, LA might be in consideration for me, unfortunately. I love the Q and it's history, but we desperately need a new stadium and I don't think anybody here disagrees and it shows in the ticket sales. We're in the playoff hunt and we can't sell tickets. We have Philip Rivers, this franchise's best ever QB, still can't sell tickets.

26. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    We cant sell tickets because you can stay at home and watch them for free.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Or go to the beach, check out a musuem, attend a parade, run a 5K race, sail in the bay, go surf, go hiking at Torrey Pines, etc...

28. SuperCharger92

Ratings:
    +942
    I live in Massachusetts. I understand New England's success, but how do the Patriots have a waiting list for season tickets that is nearly 15 years long! Tom Brady and Belicheck could be out then, but it's because of the experience. Gillette is a newer stadium and they've recently completed a ridiculous mall around the entire thing and it's literally in the middle of nowhere. Yet, New England sells out every game, every year.

The Spanos and the City of San Diego have to figure out how they can make it a great experience. I always have fun no matter where I go to tailgate or what game I'm going to, but that's me. I go for the experience. I really think that most fans are sick and tired of this ownership group and also looking at the same thing every year. I mean we haven't even put any renovations on the Q. Look what Green Bay has done with Lambeau, and they we're built 6-7 years apart.

29. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    Part of this situation is due to the fact some teams only play here once or twice every 3-8 years depending on their conference. So a prime team like NE comes to town and their fans want to go see them.

30. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    There is a simple recipe for filling the stadium with Chargers fans....WIN!!! Win a Super Bowl or two and consistently win most of your games and look good doing it. Since this is a town of transplants it is a unique situation, but if the city feels like they have a proven winner they will show up...and support the HOME team. I'm really not looking forward to being up to my eyeballs in freaking Steelers fans next season...they are almost as annoying as the Pats and Jets fans.

• Agree Agree x 1