1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Im getting worried,,,the free agents are getting gone

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by san-man, Mar 16, 2015.

1. san-man

san-man BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Little bit worried,,,, all the good free agents are getting gone fast,,,,,, would like 2 pluck crabtree atleast,,, even Jennings will work, I feel like we need 2 atleast add a WR with exp.Getting worried,,,, not much talent left maybe TT is counting on players getting cut by other teams later? I hope he is right.

2. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,031
    We still have plenty of holes to fill, I'd like us to address Ol and DL before the draft, nothing more than competition at least.

WR Stevie Johnson
    RT Joseph Barksdale
    OLB Sam Acho
    NT Letroy Guion (if his charges are dropped)

Would all be considerable pick ups IMO

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. san-man

san-man BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I agree we have alot of holes 2 fill,,,,, but we cant address all these needs in the draft because every drafted player will not make the team. We need some FA players that are good,,,,,,,