1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm Going Bald - for Kids Cancer Research

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChargerJeff, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +342
    Hey there guys/gals,

On March 13th, I am going to be participating in an event at my wifes work know as St. Baldricks. This organization does an amazing job in regards to kids Cancer research. The idea is to show solidarity with the kids going through kemo therapy, since they have no hair - either will I. The event raises money through donations. I have a page where you can visit and help out if you can. I would appreciate it - and a couple bucks from many people can add up fast, so anything at all would be much appreciated.

Here is the site:

https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/jeffcopeland

Thanks guys and I know times are tough, so if you can't help - I totally understand, but if you could pass this on to anyone else that would be interested - that would be great.

Thanks for helping...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,205
    I already bick the dome, but will see what I can do to help.

3. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +342
    Thanks big guy! You have always been my hero ;)

I have received a couple PM's - yes you can mail money, I will deposit it and donate the cash through their site - your name will be listed for the donation.

Just PM me and I'll send you the address

Thanks again

4. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +342
    Just a bump here... and to reply to a certain persons PM - yes I will post an after picture

5. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +342
    Hey guys/gals - this is the last time I'll bump this thread I promise. But the event is this weekend and I have been reading the sotoes of these kids and its ripping my heart out - so I have to raise all the money I can - so there it is and thanks to all those that have already donated

6. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +342
    It was a great night - the charity raised close to $8,000 and the number is still going up. My son decided to jump in at the last minute so we were a father/son team.

Attached Files: