1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm here to eat some crow

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by GoChiefs81, Dec 12, 2010.

1. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Lightning_Dynasty

Lightning_Dynasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310
    All good. Talking smack is part of the game, isn't it? At least your willing to be the bigger man.

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Please tell us about your pain in detail.

The Smack thread ... wow ... that Trumpet_Man guy worked your sack like a speed bag.

I hope 65 Tosslilboyssalads is taking notes. He disappeared after his team started losing earning him the reputation as the spineless one.

But back to your pain.

How bad is it ? The implosion and expectations and all. Details.

4. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Very disappointing.

The *** whooping we took was painful.

As soon the Bolts went up 14-0 I knew the game would be a shut out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    I'll give you credit...you showed up afterward to take a few lumps. ;)

6. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +130
    Your QB was missing but the Chargers played well with their backs against the wall. Props to you for eating some crow to us. If your going to post on our forum and man up to accept the the loss on our forum as well, I say your alright with me. Listen, this is the most disappointing NFL I have seen in years. So many things are messed with our favorite sport I can't even get started on it. Lets just enjoy the ride for a while and hopefully we will have a battle to the end. With that said, the Chiefs are doing some great things with the team and I know they will be tough and are making our division a more respectable one.

7. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I bet a lot of Chiefs fans are walking around like zombies thinking they had the division locked up relying on handing off the ball to your RBs. It must suck to be up 3 games only to watch it all evaporate. The pain must be horrific. Not even sex is appealing I bet.

8. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +90
    The win today was awesome (where was this performance a week ago?)!!

Chargers cannot afford to get complacent as there are no easy wins at the end of the season. 49'ers and Bengals are trap games as these teams will be trying to end their seasons on a high and play the spoiler.

49'ers had a big win V Seattle and will take a ton of confidence into a game with the Chargers...Bengals have been poor but when their offence clicks they will be very dangerous!

Chargers have their hardest games ahead...but I they can do it. Just stay focused Chargers!!!

9. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    Props for manning up! Hit and run trolls are losers. If someone runs smack, and has plans to come back if things go their way, they have to come take their medicine if it doesn't.

10. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    :lol: no TwatTrap.

11. gsxr

gsxr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Mmmmm...tastey

Good sport...smack with backed up stats is ok and you have been an ok poster. Bird day was a few weeks ago and you munched it well today. Now for the race to the end. Would you like some gravy with your crow?:D

12. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,725
    GC 81;

Thanks for manning up and paying your respects. That took some cojones.

Pointy

13. SDBoltzFan

SDBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    Most of the Chiefs fans around me at the game today thought they were going to lose from the get go. They did not think they had a chance without Casell ( I think the *** kicking would have been the same with him). I knew the game was over at 14-0, but the Chiefs were even more pathetic than I could have imagined. They are pretenders...:)

14. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +367
    Wow - that's refreshing. Props to you.

15. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    Even though we won convincingly today, we still need some other team to beat the Chiefs or else it's all academic. If they can get Cassell back on the field & he's effective, they could win out. Of course, we need to win out to even have a chance, unless Oakland loses again & KC loses 2 of their final 3 which is not likely.

The Raiders are all but eliminated with their loss, but I hope they continue to play hard because they can help us a ton in Week 17 if they do, as long as we take care of our own business.

16. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Nice to see you come back & man up, dude. My wife feels your pain as well.

Quite a different scene from one end of our couch to the other yesterday afternoon.

17. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    his grandmother died again

18. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
  19. Yngwie77

Yngwie77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Way to man up....amazing how crazy the NFL is from week to week....teams look unbeatable one week and horrible the next....Chiefs have played pretty damn good most weeks...layed an egg yesterday and in Denver earlier...If the Chargers hadn't laid so many eggs early they would have locked things up yesterday but as things are its still quite a battle...lets see who can be consistently good these last 3 games...

20. Yngwie77

Yngwie77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17
    LOL classic Trumpy....I miss ya buddy...couldnt make it out there this year...next season though we'll hopefully be drinking to a championship....

21. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I have a feeling you guys will breeze through your last three games and go 10-6 if you play like you did yesterday.

As for the Chiefs we play the Rams, Titans, and Raiders.

The Rams and Raiders worry me the most since they are no pushovers.

Rams have played solid despite yesterdays bad loss vs the Saints.

Raiders are a tough physical team and will put up a fight.

So the Raiders will definitely play us hard they are one of our biggest rivals.

If the Chargers and Chiefs lose one more game in this three game stretch then Raiders are back in the race if they beat Denver and Indy.

22. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580
    Scary thing about the Raiders: They're 4-0 in our divison. [​IMG]

23. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Definitely.

I never seen that happening coming into this season.

24. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Yeah, some dude on the ESPN blogs...a Bronco fan no less...said, "Well, it doesn't matter who wins the West. What the hell is the winner going to do against the Patriots?"

My response was, "Same thing everyone does. Lace up the shoes and hope you pull a Cleveland on them."

But...with the way the NFL this year, no one in the west can afford to look at any game other than the NEXT game.

It's hard to imagine how we can look so bad one week and so good another...but other than a few select teams, no one has been TRULY consistently GOOD this year.

25. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    This is starting to remind me of the old AFL days or early AFC West Days. This division had playoff caliber teams. The AFC West looks to be back. I do not think anyone would have thought 3 teams would be thinking playoffs from this weak division this late in the season. This makes for great sports drama.

26. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Been here the whole time kid. I have no crow to eat, as I predicted a loss even before Cassel went out. In fact, I said as much in 81's original thread. Learn to read :)

27. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Agreed.

Going into next season the Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders will be more improved that's if their is a next season

As for the Broncos they will probably suck these next few years or maybe even more.

28. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I hope they go undefeated in the division and miss the playoffs. How sweet of a record would that be for Turd Nation ? I do not think anyone has swept a division and miss the playoffs. I am not sure it is possible ? Someone needs to beat their brain and see if this would hold water if true.

29. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    However, we're all gonna have BRUTAL schedules lol.

30. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    True.

Even better.