1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm joining BoltTalk now, when the season is officially toast ...

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by AirCoryell, Nov 27, 2011.

1. AirCoryell

AirCoryell BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    ... because I've been going to Charger games since the mid-70's. I will always bleed powder-blue, and it doesn't matter that every time I see AJ or Norv, or read of how we'll be the LA Chargers in short order, a little piece of me dies. Still, I'll always be a Bolt fan for life.

This season has been harder than any I can remember ... It's been "next year" for several years now, and currently, the team has morphed significantly from the 14-2 team that Norv inherited. While our castaways have large SB Rings, and Rivers should be in the prime of his career, the one good thing about 2011 is that we won't have the continued SB expectations when 2012 comes around. I guess.

Anyway ... glad to finally go from lurker to real member. Misery needs company in this case :)

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,208
    Welcome aboard. Lets make these last games as fun as they can be...

3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Welcome.

Maybe we can at least will the inspiration for your avatar into the HOF this year. :)