1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm look for a deal.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by charger1993, Jun 3, 2012.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +162
    Alright so on August 3rd of 2011 me and my friend drove to spartanburg SC for the Carolina panthers training camp " hes a huge fan and it got us a chance to leave for acouple of days" anyway while there a security guard walked up and gave me a hat, on the inside it has the intials MS " im not sure but i think mike goodson dropped it".. Anyway i had sharpies so i started getting signatures, i have the following.
    Cam newton.
    Brandon lafell
    Steve Smith
    Tyrell Sutton,
    Tony Fiametta
    who ever number 71 was
    greg olsen
    and that QB from applachian state cant recall his name
    Theres ten total..
    anyway im looking for trades or sells hit me up if youre interested.

2. Duffman57

Duffman57 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +136
    Armanti Edwards is the guy you're thinking of. Thats pretty cool though.

3. charger1993

Ratings:
    +162
    yea thanks for the name, but yea i got a good amount of stuff, i just want some more charger stuff, i really want something a football or helmet signed by kendall reyes, he was my favorite pick of the draft

4. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    Here's a suggestion. Post it on eBay, then use your cash to purchase a similarly signed Charger hat from eBay.

5. charger1993

Ratings:
    +162
    yea i thought about that, but so far theres nothing on ebay i want, i already bought the things i wanted. I want a hat or something signed by LT, something by junior, and Kellen winslow