1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm not in favor of cutting anybody in the middle of this season.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Oct 23, 2008.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Nobody is happy with Ted and most aren't happy with Norv but I don't want to see another act out of desperation. That would lead to another disaster.

I say "just stick with what we have and see where we end up."
    If we don't make the playoffs, then the entire coaching team should be fired!!
    We make it to the playoffs and lose first round, the entire coaching team should be fired!!!
    If we finish were we did last season, I still think we should look into new coaches... ei: 2002 Bucs but maybe just looking into a new DC would be good.
    Super Bowl... obviously no reason for change.

We have more talent then just about any team in the league but if you continue to switch identities, you're going to kill it. If we can't beat any of the top teams in the league... give me one good reason why ANYONE on the coaching staff should be back next season.

If that becomes the situation... AJ, work of getting Merriman, Igor, Sproles, and Rivers signed.
    Let the head coach pick his own assistants!!! :icon_evil:

BOTTOM LINE... I don't want us to start playing musical coaches and/or assistant coaches. That's a sure way to bring any team down!!

2. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Just when I'm becoming embarrassed by my bolt brethern's non-stop biitching I see something like this...

[​IMG]

...it could be worse, I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    You're a strange guy, Brian.

4. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...That is unphuckin believable :icon_rofl: But if it takes a dumptruck full of dildos thrown at fat Teddy and Norval to wake them up...I'd do it in a heart beat :icon_evil:

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's going to supply them?

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    i'm not throwing them, let's go to plan B (quick, someone think of a plan B) :lol:

7. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    As loathed as I am to quote BOLTS4NOW, I have to disagree with this statement. It is plain to see that Cottrell is not getting it done and that fact does not change if his poor coaching is overcome by the sheer talent and will of the team. If AJ were to call me after our Superbowl victory, I tell him to show dude the door.

• Like Like x 1
  8. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I support dildo throwing. :yes:

• Like Like x 1
  9. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Problem is, Fat Ted would mistake 'em for churros and become distracted.

Wait, on second thought... this would be a good thing!

Fire away!

10. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    More entertaining then throwing squid/octopus onto the ice. :yes:

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    hope teddy doesn't like sushi
    and i stand by firing him mid season and just replacing from within for the year

12. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I erica parker looking for a job?
    He could drive the truck full of dildos :icon_rofl:

13. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    imagine trying to get into qualcomm with a bag full of dildos... hahahahahaha

if it was at all possible - i totally would - but i'd throw them at cutlet in december :D

14. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    An annomous ad to for women to bring their old, nonworking or whatever Vibes to the game for the husband or boyfriend to throw on the field. :yes:

We need somebody to make a " Please Fire Ted Cottrell" sign and walk around with it during he home games.