1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Indigo Joe's in Murrieta/Temecula

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by tboltzcali, Oct 21, 2006.

1. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Might hit this spot up tomorrow for the game if any of you want to hook up. I know its short notice, but we can use this for future games as well.

Murrieta & Temecula Bolt Fans: Indigo Joe's Opening
    www.indigojoes.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indigo Joe's will be opening Augusta 7th at the Murrieta Pointe Retail Center located at 40675 Murrieta Hot SPrings Road. I am sending you this e-mail in hopes that all Charger fans in the area and the Booster club will consider watching the games at Indigo Joe's on Football Sundays, College Saturdays, Happy Hour or just having your friends and family come to enjoy good times and great food. I am sure once you see how superior Indigo Joe's is to the other sports venues in the area, all Charger fans will make it the place to be.

Indigo Joe's is a great family restaurant that happens to specialize in sports. With over 50 TV's in HIGH DEFINITION, Plasma TV's, Wireless Voice Boxes, Main TV Wall, fire-pit on the patio, cheers atmosphere and speciality designed chairs for maximum comfort while you sit there and watch the Chargers win!

Now throw in 20 taps of ice cold beer, a full bar and a menu ranging from our signiture salads, char-grilled sandwiches and certified Angus burgers to baby back ribs and certified angus steaks makes Indigo Joe's the National Champion of Family Sports Pubs!

We even have a game room for the kids!

Indigo Joe's Murrieta
    40675 Murrieta Hot Springs Road
    Murrieta, Ca 92562
    951-677-8858
    OPENS AUGUST!

Indigo Joe

Now throw in a kids game room,

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    That is probably the best spot. It opened a few months ago.

3. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108
    I will let you know how it is, I have heard good things about this spot.

4. beerbuddha

beerbuddha BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Tboltz....

GAME DAY!!!!! That place is pretty cool. Dont forget hooters in temec is a great place to watch too. There were a lot of Charger fans there for the monday night game to open the season. We generally go to my buddies house with a full bar and a pool that looks like the hard rock. Tvs inside and out, and generally about 10 - 14 of us on hand. We actually met is San Fran for a short time, but you had the glove by that time, so im sure thats all you remember. If you have a great time there, maybe i can bring a group next time, or your more than welcome to hang out with us.....

Go CHARGERS!!!

Wayne

5. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Rock and roll !!!!!!!!! :bolt:

6. beerbuddha

beerbuddha BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Trumpy, i didnt realise you lived out this way too... Im not sure what you guys do for home games, but if you even wanted to jump in the motorhome and go down to the game with us now and then that would be cool too... 1 hour 30 minutes to game time.. 30 min until my first drink...

Wayne

7. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108
    If I see a pic, I would remember more.

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Thanks man but I have to take my truck for all the BBQ'ing needs - tables - coolers and ****.

We have been doing this since the 60's and 70's so we are old pros at this stuff and have our spots staked out in the parking lot for the forum tailgaters. Stop by and hang with us if you get a chance....Bolttalk is our Official sponsor for the tailgaters.

9. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108
    Trumpy, I will make my way there sunday. Not sure exactly when but I will. Might be caught up whooping Sandy's B/F's arse in Madden!