1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Injury Report

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SuperCharger92, Oct 31, 2012.

1. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +636
    http://www.chargers.com/team/injury-report.html

wow, screwed is an understatement. Looks like we'll have 3 wideouts, Floyd, Alexander, and Tutu. Hopefully Ladarius Green is activated cause they sure need a 4th receiver.

Glad to see Wright not on the Injury Report and hopefully he'll be back.

2. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    Wright playing will at least give us an idea of whether or not he could be tasked with starting next season. It would be really nice to have 1 starting caliber CB on the roster when FA starts.

3. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475
    If Wright is ready, I sure hope he gets the start over Cason. I know it wont happen, but I can dream. No way Green backs up at WR. He is a raw TE learning TE routes and blocking. Asking him to learn WR routes and protections is just too much. Would have to be Rosario or Gates and let Green play TE for one of them.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    It would have to be Rosario, Gates has no wheels.

5. SuperCharger92

Ratings:
    +636
    Not really, he's pretty much learning Gates' routes. Pre-foot injury Gates would lineup in between either tackle and the receiver. He still does at times as well, and I'm pretty sure Green's 31 yard catch came on an old-Gates-like route over the middle and making more of it after the catch.

Wright certainly won't start just yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the role soon. I wonder how out of shape he is, or how in shape he is. Should be interesting.. I myself have high hopes of Wright.

6. SuperCharger92

Ratings:
    +636
    Vincent Brown took the field today, did some conditioning. So that's a sign, hopefully he can get some reps in the next week or so and possibly be back with 2-3 games remaining. Would love for him to be back for the Carolina game at home.

Also Dombrowski and Troutman have been moved to the IR. Won't participate in a game this year. Don't know if there allowed to practice.

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,628
    At this point I kinda want VB to stay the hell away from the field this year.