1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Inside The NFL will be back

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Aug 24, 2005
    I saw that the previous "inside the NFL" being canceled thread was just recently bumped, but I didn't see this posted anywhere. Looks liek Showtime is taking over the show. This is great. I hope they get back tot he roots of the show and really emphasize the NFL Films stuff from EVERY game. Even better news is that Costas most likely will not be back (Thank God). Also Chris Collinsworth, who is quite annoying in his own right, most likely won't be back either.

I really hope they do this right. I think this show has a place and really could have something to offer if it's done well. Getting rid of Costas is a huge plus. The new hosts won't be named for a while. I just hope they get some real Xs and Os football people in there and never go back to Dolphins homers and no more blowhards. They do that and it might turn out just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2006
    I they want to hire a former player, may I suggest Kory Robertson? :icon_shrug:
  3. Bolt Attack

Bolt Attack BoltTalker

Oct 10, 2006
    For me personally, the show had really gone down hill the last few years. Instead of objective analysis it seemed like a dog and pony show. And instead of giving coverage to the entire NFL, they concentrated on their and the media's favorite teams. I really hope they change a lot of things!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Nov 30, 2006
    I really liked the show, even up until last season. NFL films is still by far the best highlight reel out there, and I think people are too hard on costas, and the guys. I thought was solid show. They didn't give enough time to the chargers, but then again who does?