1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting fact about the upcoming LT McFarlane figure...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LaDeezie21, Jul 25, 2007.

1. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Aug 26, 2005
    I was at the McFarlane store this afternoon and was talking with the store clerk at the Tempe location. (The guy with the glasses and long straight hair for those of you who are familiar with the store). Anyway I was telling him how they had many poses to choose from for their upcoming LT figure, and that I was a bit dissapointed that they had him just sitting on the bench. To that he replied (with a bit of a chip on his shoulder) that, that was what LT looked like when New England "Whooped the $hit out of Chargers" in last years playoffs. I must say that I was a bit shocked that he responded that way. He told me was a Pats fan and so I just thought he was talking a little trash but later told me that he had heard McFarlane talk about how he had based that figure on how LT looked after the Pats loss. Now I thought that not only was it unprofessional for the clerk to act that way but also that McFarlane would actually put out an LT figure that would rub that loss in our face (and have us actually pay for that reminder). Later on the clerk tried to back off saying that he wasn't 100% sure that McFarlane actually had based the figure off the Pats loss but that was after I told him that I would think twice from now about buying any of their products. For those of you who don't know McFarlane is an Arizona boy and frequents the store often so the clerk knowing this information first hand wouldn't be odd in any way.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up as to what you would actually be purchasing if you decided to get the figure.
  2. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2005
    he is going to be at the comic con at 2:00 on Fri. You know, if anyone wanted to get in a few words. Jerk.
  3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Aug 15, 2006
    Burn the shop down.

Problem solved.