1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Inujuries from Last night

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltssbbound, Nov 20, 2006.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    http://www.chargers.com/news/headlines/jackson-clutch-in.htm

Injuries
    The following players sustained injuries in the game and will be reevaluated during the week: LB Shaun Phillips (reaggravated calf strain), LB Carlos Polk (stinger), S Marlon McCree (calf), WR Keenan McCardell (calf), DT Jamal Williams (ankle), DT Jacques Cesaire (ankle) and G Kris Dielman (ankle).

• Like Like x 1
  2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    If need be, rest some of them for the Raider game so they can be ready when we take on the Bills in Buffalo.

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    We need to get healthy. I want to blow the Raiders out and send all their fans home with tears in their eyes. There are some names there that we just plain can't afford to be without.

4. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    I didn't know Dielman and Jamal were hurt. Hopefuly, it's nothing serious.

5. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    We cant afford to take this raider team lightly. They played the chiefs tight the whole game. We seriously need to keep there offense off the field. All of you that think this game will be a walk, this game could be a trap. But I highly doubt marty will let them. This raider team can be dangerous, if moss wants to play. But I dont see him wanting any part of Marlon McCree. I say we need to start off strong and hopefully come out to a big big lead then we can rest our players. Hopefully treatment is all thats needed for most of our injuries.

6. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I think we'll be up for it, just because it is the raiders and everyone knows how much we want to beat them up some more.

7. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    well, lamont tore his mcl, so he wont be playin next week. that offsets w/e injuries we could have. i didnt know dielman had an ankle, or that phillips reaggravated the calf, bc he made the last play of the game, right? but yo the truth has to be told. this team is playin amazing right now. i think they can only get better with players coming back from injury/suspension. gl to the bolts

-also, gl to the jags tonight, not only bc sheli is terrible, but bc they can take a wildcard from the donks now. peaz

8. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I actually think we need to keep their Defense off the field! Their offense provides us a great chance to score! And their defense is practically their only chance to get into the endzone!:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

9. compubolt

compubolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +186
    Our O will keep our D relaxing. Long drives are needed, we can;t afford othave anymore defenders get injured

10. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

I completely agree. Upsets can and do happen, even against "bad" teams...No game is ever in the bag before it is played or finished...I don't think a team should ever let their guard down (I don't think they will)...that's when the unthinkable can happen. I do think we will keep up this nice little winning streak we've been on, even without Merriman. :)

I hope we get through the next game without any injuries, and our guys heal up quickly. I don't care so much about totally smashing the Raiders...I just want to win, and everyone to stay healthy.

ps..I do think we can give them a nice pounding...

11. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Get well guys soon we need you :tup:

And we will beat the raiders :tdown:

12. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    There seemsta be a multitude of leg/ankle injuries...WTF??:no: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

13. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Marty will not allow this team much time to reflect on the donks for very long-if there's a team he hates worse than the donks, its the faiders.

14. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Sounds like the creator of this thread was injured. What the hell is Inujuries??

15. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    :no: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

16. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,888
    we need to put them away by half time then put in all the backups (AGB, Harris, Wilhelm, Cooper, Bingham, Mrzucowski, Withrow, Osgood, etc.)

17. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    We played the Donks... dirty M'fers.:mad2: :censored: