1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

IS AMERICAN IDOL A FRAUD???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thumper, May 20, 2007.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Any Idol fans here? If so, check this out:

SHOCKING NEW CLAIM: AMERICAN IDOL IS A FRAUD!!!

[​IMG]

May 18, 2007. MediaTakeOu.com has learned that people at The Howard Stern Radio Show are claiming that voting for American is rigged. They claim that producers, and not audience voters, are the one's who determine Idol's winners and losers. Here's their report:

Does Howard 100 News owe an apology… to American Idol contestant Melinda Doolittle? A source inside the show claims that American Idol was reportedly in a panic yesterday to put the brakes on a Howard 100 News investigation into voting on the FOX talent show.

This source alleges the show decided to switch horses at the last minute, that contestant Blake Lewis was allegedly scheduled to be told to go home last night, until Idol producers changed their minds. Our source claiming Simon Cowell allegedly said quote “F--- Howard Stern,” and added that the Idol result last night would be the opposite of what Howard 100 News reported. All of which might explain the strange subdued mood on American Idol last night. So if the last minute switch is true, Howard 100 News must apologize to the talented Melinda Doolittle.

But now, Howard 100 News reports that another source has revealed a bombshell claim about American Idol; that in 6 seasons only two American Idol’s have been picked by the viewing public, according to our source. The source claims that this season, producers of the show had allegedly decided to go straight, to let viewer votes decide the winner, but panicked when Howard Stern and VotefortheWorst.com backed Sanjaya. The show then reverted back to picking the winner, according to our source. The source claims Sanjaya was running away with the competition, until producers decided to take back control and throw him off the show in spite of Sanjaya’s alleged vote victories.

Bottom line here; three sources telling Howard 100 News Jordin Sparks has long been scheduled to be the winner of American Idol. Now will the producers switch that? There’s one way to clear all this up… release the vote results and prove that American Idol is run according to how the viewers vote.

By the way, FOX Television has still not called us back after running off the phone two days ago.

LINK

• Like Like x 1
  2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Makes sense.

3. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    One time at Band Camp... no I mean in a sushi bar....:lol:..... I met a camera man for the "Survivor" series. Took a few sakes to get it out of him but, YUP,..... "rigged" :lol:

4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    I do not listen to Howard, and I do not watch American Idol, I have better things to do with my life. So I do not care what happens.

Matter of fact I would rather watch Raider Highlights than watch American Idol or listen to Howard.

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,414
    Raider highlights are pretty fun to watch these days.

6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Is this a trick question? Nothing is real in Hollywood.

7. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,414
    I resent that accusation. :mad:

8. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Wasn't personal. Damn man I'm pissing people off without even trying. :icon_shrug: :lol:

There are some hotties there which is always nice.

• Like Like x 1
  9. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,414
    :lol:

Just a play of words because it's in my name. I've only been to Hollywood once.

"Hollywood" was simply a high school nickname that I carried over to the internet. :lol:

10. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I listen to Howard in the mornings via internet. I've been listening since the great Sanjaya Controversy. I can tell you this much, since Sanjaya was voted off I've stopped watching AI. The only reason I started watching this season was because of the Howard/Sanjaya thing. In the last 3 weeks though, Howard 100 has picked every single aspect of that program correctly.

Of course this season is a sham. It has to be. Too much is at stake for them to let the remaining "beautiful people" lose. So they sent the most physically unattractive person packing. What could be more Hollywood than that?

Like him or not, Howard's audience is at such a high volume that he nearly brought that AI insitution to it's knees. I loved every second of it, too. :tup:

11. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    next you'll be suggesting that wrestling is fixed!:icon_eek:

12. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,414
    Wait, Wrestling is fixed? :eek:

13. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member