1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Is It Any Wonder There's a Lack of Discipline

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by powayslugger, Jan 22, 2010.

1. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    Is it really any wonder the Chargers have a lack of discipline on the field? Just look at their personal lives to see why. The number of legal problems for "the boys" is through the roof. DUI's, assault charges, club fights, suspended licenses, and over a dozen bastard children these guys have fathered.

I wouldn't make this an issue except for all the bullsh!t penalties and horse crap that went on last Sunday. I swear the "legal news" on the Chargers reads longer than the game day articles.

I don't want a bunch of choirboys... but I think the on field conduct is a direct reflection of their off the field miscues.

Perhaps if they devoted 1/100th of their strip club energy and focus last Sunday we might just be playing the Colts this weekend.

2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Foley driving drunk and the shooting
    Kiel selling cough medicine
    Merriman using steroids
    Jackson's two DUIs
    Williams DUI
    Merriman's scuffle with Tila Tequila

And another thing... AJ, stop calling people out to the press!!!
    You have something to say to the Head Coach... KEEP IT IN THE OFFICE!!!
    DON'T PUBLICLY MOCK A PLAYER THAT BROUGHT RESPECTABILITY BACK TO THE FRANCHISE!!!

3. Shabba

Shabba BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    But remember...the Chargers don't touch anyone with character issues!! :icon_eek: