1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Is it impossible to beat the patriots ??

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WeStrikeSunday, Jan 19, 2008.

1. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Well my family has always taught me nothing impossible, We saw it in the Ravens Vs Patriots they had them defeated if it wasn't for that stupid defensive cordinator calling timeout they would of Won.... That Eagles Vs Patriots was close to . So we see it isn't impossible, I think you either need to be relaxed or feel like you got nothing to lose like the Eagles were that game or The Ravens you have to have something to play for they i think were playing for Sean Taylor which I was hoping Raven would beat the Patriots for a final thing for Sean but you saw it didn't happen. So now it comes down to the San Diego Chargers they are loose , relaxed and have the motivation of Revenge and THE SUPERBOWL!!! At 3:00 tomorrow well today cause its 1:22 in the morning right now. I will be sitting infront of the tv with my hotdog pretezel and rootbeer soda and my Whole family. With high hopes and hopefully the lord on my side. I wish all ya a good night rest and hopefully we will all be cheering superbowl tomorrow..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Is it impossible to be the patriots ??

They are vulnerable to our kind of team.

3. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    Don't forget we also ended the Patriot's 21-game home win streak two years ago.

4. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    who can forget that, we seem to match well against these all world teams, when we are the underdogs. Cause last year we were the front runners and we all saw how that turned out.

5. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362

Nice post…and so late at night. I certainly hope you and your family have positive dreams about the Bolts tonight. The Pats need to go down; it might as well be by the Chargers. Have fun watching the game with the family!

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    no team's invincible
    have faith Westrike