1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Isnt that a Beach.. or is it??

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ThunderHorse17, Feb 12, 2011.

1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...b-bush-arrested-for-driving-while-intoxicated
    Oakland Raiders running back Michael Bush was arrested in Indiana early Saturday and charged with operating while intoxicated, WLKY Louisville reported on Saturday.

The Clark County Jail confirmed Bush's arrest, which came at around 4:30 a.m. in Jeffersonville for allegedly driving while intoxicated.

Bush recently completed his fourth season with the Oakland Raiders, setting career highs in rushing yards (655), receiving yards (194), and touchdowns (eight). A 2007 fourth-round pick out of Louisville, Bush is scheduled to be a free agent this offseason.

Bad news for Mike. Or maybe this is a tie sever-er. Lets bring him in... yea i kno we got tolbert but I been happy to have micheal Bush over here for years now.

2. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    SO let me get this straight, you want to get rid of a proven top flight WR because of his DUI's, yet you want want to sign a guy whose never done anything, who just got a DUI

Yup sounds like a typical chargers fan

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Its called a hyporcrite and its not the first time ive been guilty. Honestly Bush wont get out of OAK in time his best chance was prob last year.

Also I want VJ gone because I saw his holdout as him and his agent driven. I kno he deserved a deal after his first 2 years, but he needed to not try the old game of twist the arm for the kill especialy not with this GM. I want him gone for the flag kicking dumb shi\at in a PLAYOFF GAME oyea and drinking anytime in season and gettin caugt has to be a big NO NO.

VJ is great Vincent Yacson as I liked for his nickname is a great player I just dont think he is a VITAL part of this Offense. I will still cheer for him wherever he ends up.

4. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    I don't want VJ gone but don't be purposely naive and pretend that VJ's 3 DUIs, his idiotic hold out, and his getting arrested right before a playoff game remotely compares to Michael Bush getting one DUI.

5. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    Don't forget selling crack to preschoolers while disguised as a nun.