1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Israel to declare War against Lebanon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AnteaterCharger, Jul 12, 2006.

1. O'reilly

O'reilly New Member

Ratings:
    +454
    Mel just signed a 3 picture deal with Hezbollah...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Five years later and our government still has no clue on how to protect our country:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207369,00.html

Unbelievable. It may just take another 9/11 for Americans to get mad enough to start demanding accountability on all levels of government. There's another rumor that the Iranians have something big planned for Aug 22nd.

3. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I think they will because I believe that they really are that stupid.

We'll wipe them off the face of the planet and stick our flag in it.

Done deal.

4. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

At least they know they are missing and actively looking for them...unlike the 911 terrorists who had free rein here to do their plotting and carry out their evil plans. I hope and pray there is never another 911. To think that four airliners got hijacked on the very same morning successfully is beyond comprehension. I think the govt has smartened up since then.

But the aclu and their crying over "profiling" middle eastern males...that's not helping matters any. At the present time that is the profile, painting with a broad brush of course...most people are not terrorists but we need to catch the ones who are...

5. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I can't stand the notACLUe especially when our tax dollars pay their attorney fees although there's a bill right now that will change that.

• Like Like x 2
  6. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    The CommunistCLU with what I call it They are also here in San Diego for the removal of the Mount Soledad War Memorial Cross that is atop of it. An Atheist for 17 years has tried to get it removed due to the supposed separation of church and state stature. the voters here in San Diego voted to give it to the Federal Government so it can be given the same protection as the Vietnam War Memorial has. So it is waiting for the Presidents signature then it will be protected. The CommunistCLU will then have to fight the Federal Government to get it removed and I do not think they have a chance.

I support the efforts of Israel becuase for too many years they have been push around and backed into a corner for so long that they are only doing what is right for them but the media will only show you all the atrocities that Israel has done not what Hizbullah has done with all the massacres that they have done. I know bad turbo turtle being Pro American and Pro Allies of America that I needs to be punished. I am an American and LOVES this country though for all its faults in that I bleed Red White and Blue.:mad2:

7. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Good onya, Bro!!:) :tup:

8. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Probably a Kenite - decendant of Cain.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Say it ain't so

:tup: :icon_rofl:

10. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

Why am I not surprised...just underscores the media's left leaning bent...anyone who doctors the photos should be fired...what a sham.

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602
    there have been a number of ocassions of seeing this
    the media was absolutely pathetic in its bias

12. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

The media's job is to report the news not to create the news...

13. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602

uh-HUH:icon_eek: :no:

14. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054
    I clicked on their site a few times but not with any regularity...I have to admit I do have a bias as far as trusting what they report but I will give it a look....but somehow I don't think I will become a subscriber lol...

I'm disgusted with the US media and their fabricating pictures and stories....I get my news from several sources each day so I hope most of it is right....

15. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    I have a feeling if they didn't doctor the photos, they'd be fired. It's all about gettin the scoop, whether the story's true or not...the paper will provide a 'Mea culpa' later.

16. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    When I was stationed in Saudi Arabia, I'd get the Arab News...not surprisingly, a very pro Arab slant. Shoulda seen the headlines we bombed Libya!!

17. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

The paper is making up some dumbazz excuse about editing something out of the picture....(rolleyes)...a "mistake" being made...right.

18. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

I can imagine...I guess everyone sees things from their own frame of reference....

Niters Toby! lol I beat you to it!

19. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Nite Darlin!!:)

20. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

Ok...I'll let you know what I think....I know it is not politically correct but I do like Fox.

21. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    CNN did a hatchet job onna mission abuncha my friends were on September 1970, dubbed Opereartion Tailwind. The producers swore that these guys went into an area to find US soldiers that'd turned coat, and they were gonna use sarin gas on these asssholes.

Through a mighty effort of the Special Ops community, WE got CNN to admit the story was fabricated, based on the imagination of producer April (CRS her last name), and got Petah (Arnett) fired for his duplicity.

CNN has less than Zero credibility with me.:icon_evil: :no: