1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

it keeps getting better for the turds....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by mandude, Mar 7, 2008.

1. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    FROM DON BANK'S WINNER'S AND LOSERS ON SI:

Ex-Giants safety Gabril Wilson is a solid -- if unspectacular player -- but at $39 million, the Raiders had to over-pay to entice him to town. While it certainly made sense to re-sign running back Justin Fargas and franchise cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, the Raiders saw receiver Jerry Porter and quarterback Josh McCown walk away in free agency without getting anything in return. At this point, quarterback is again a concern, because no one knows if JaMarcus Russell is ready to take over the starting job. There are rumors that he's close to 300 pounds and not exactly prepared for his close-up.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/don_banks/03/07/free.agency/1.html

Jesus, could the raiders be 0-16 next year? with a rookie 300 lbs QB, no receivers, over-paid hacks, and a team that has to over pay mediocre players just to join... this just couldn't get any better.

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Maybe they should move J-Russ to o-line alongside Gallery.

Three hundred pounds? Man that is not good. :no:

:lol:

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    and get Mike Williams back in the fold!!!

[​IMG]

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

4. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    The Silver and Black have developed a brown thumb. Everything they touch.................

5. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    This is beautiful..I swear Al Davis is looking for the Returds to be chasing ultimate suckage and 0-16

6. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    Yeah, man they're hurting. I heard they called Fred Biletnikoff to get him to come out of retirement to be their #1 WR. He ran the 40 in 6.8 last week. So he has a good chance.

7. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    You serious? It's like he's so senial that he can't even remember what year it is.

I can see him in his board room... "HE WANTS 64 MILLION DOLLARS??? IN MY DAY ALL WE GOT WAS SLICE OF BREAD, A PIECE OF GARLIC AND A SLAP ON THE BACK!!! GET ME THAT KID MONTANA!!!! I HEARD HE HAS A ROCKET ARM!!!! GREEN BAY CAN'T STOP US THIS YEAR. SUPERBOWL III IS OURS!!!

8. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Also saw on KFFL that they are interested in trading for PacMan Jones!:icon_rofl:

9. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    He's probably pushing 260 :lol: