1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

it looks like we got one more shot to stay in sd

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by charger1993, Dec 31, 2015.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +162
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I would love a last minute save.

But I think the well has been poisoned. The bridges blasted. The fields salted and all fans sold into slavery...

The Chargers have basically said they would only accept down town. A stance I think is meant to help the exit. San Diego has steadfastly refused to consider down town. A stance I think is meant to try to keep control and possibly hasten the Chargers out.

IMHO the San Diego/Chargers relationship has been withering on the vine for the last 10-12 years. I just feel this might be too little too late...

But lets hope for the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Give a drowning man a handful of straw, and he might believe that it will help him stay afloat. That's hope.

4. English

English @tonywaters

Ratings:
    +92
    I've got my straw, ergo my hope however, I think it may have lost its buoyancy - I can already taste salt water!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,420

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Lawyers guns & money

Lawyers guns & money BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +111
    This is the same plan that's already been rejected not just by the Chargers but by the NFL as well. Funding contingent on a public vote doesn't give the NFL the certainty it wants right now. Plus the Chargers contribution is more than they want to pay. DOA.

Only hope for San Diego is if the Chargers plan doesn't get the necessary votes on Jan 12-13.

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    I just want all the drama to be over with and I hope that's what the owners meeting accomplishes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Once and for all. I'm sick tired of this story going on as long as it has. A resolution is all I hope for. One way or the other.