1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

It will be the Chargers or the Raiders winning the West

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    The Chiefs will not win the West, they have no chance. They still have the Patriots, Steelers, Jets and Packers. They got their gift last week, they are done. The Broncos are not a factor.

I hope we get our sh_t together, because I do not relish a world where the Raiders have won the AFC West.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BÖLTERGEIZT

BÖLTERGEIZT BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Sadly with coaching staffen from dis team me think oakland radars will win the western chamionzhip. Rivers is a torrible dollarback and San Diego shooda keept eli manninghum.

3. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    English your second language?

4. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. BÖLTERGEIZT

BÖLTERGEIZT BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    ya

6. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Do you realize that Eli Manning is not a Charger?

7. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    We'll see if the Raiders have what it takes down the stretch. Chiefs are still in it as well in case you forgot we have the toughest schedule remaining. Starting up with the best team in the game tomorrow.

8. BÖLTERGEIZT

BÖLTERGEIZT BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya. Chargers made biggest mistake twice. Chargers didn't draft manning the first so they draft the two but then they trade. Now Eli one of top five dollar backs and Rivers leads league in interception. This worst mistake for chargers. Then chargers trade hall of fame dollarback Drew Brees and keep rivers. This team needs a new butler. A.J. The butler ruin team my best friend from America Say. John the butler was much superior.

9. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +542
    Is this the "new version" of 13xworldchimp?
    Because if it is...I'd like to ask for my dollar back.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +271
    were gonna win the west, chiefs have a tough schedule and the raiders have fell apart ever since the campbell injury.. were 4-3 which is a good start for the chargers these days.. rivers as a starting quarterback in november and on 37-7...

11. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    That's disconcerting *yawn*

I don't know if we'll win anything. We aren't a great team, but for the life of me, I can't see where any Chargers or Raiders fans could really feel that confident either.

Until someone steps up, this conference is a true toss up.

Now, if the Chargers win today, then I'll listen to what you're saying. Until then, thanks Miss Cleo.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    I forgot about that guy. Did he get a job on Oregon's staff yet? lol

13. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    I wish we had a torrible dollarback.

• Like Like x 2
  14. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    I'm more ashamed than ever that we lost to the Chiefs.

31-3 to the Dolphins? Really?

The Dolphins were the ONLY team we've played a semi-solid 4 quarters against all year.

15. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Dolphins have played almost everyone close and SHOULD have at least 3-4 wins.

Chiefs got their asses kicked in all phases, and though the players certainly share a lot of the blame, I put most of it on Haley who, inexplicably decided this was a good week to go with TWO practices only and one of them was only a walk through.

Haley's a good motivator, but his downfall is his arrogance in thinking that his "fitness regimen" somehow replaces actual PRACTICE.

The guy is like the Allen Iverson of head coaches.

We didn't have a CLUE what blitz packages the Dolphins were running. We had NO check down or hot routes, we had no real gameplan. We literally took the week off.

You can't do that and hope to be successful in the NFL. Inexcusable.

16. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    LMAO looks like you haven't managed to grow up in the off season.

Nothing fairweather about me. I am cheering for my team rain or shine, even if they aren't that good.

17. norv4wife

norv4wife Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    man someone loves that awful koach marty. Marty is just a worst version of norv. We need a real coach if we wanna win. We shoulda signed harbaugh.

18. matilack

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Haha bullshit. The Chiefs were 4-3 and you came back after dissapearing for 11 months following two horribly embarrassing losses vs OAK and BAL and getting shelled in the first 3 games of this season.

Tell me, who died this time? You gotta be running out of relatives for an 11 month hideout.

19. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    Yeah, I did find it interesting that he reappeared after the Chiefs shut out Oakland and received a gift from the Chargers.

20. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +367
    and.... on ignore

21. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    Amen...brother!

22. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Seriously kid, your obsession with me is kind of creepy. I forgot you even exist until now.

As I said earlier, I figured our season was done after our three best players went down for the year, Haley skipped preseason and it looked like we were playing for draft picks. I admit that freely. If the team doesn't look even vaguely competitive you aren't going to spend much time talking about them, even to other fans. Therefore, I didn't invest more than the given, going to every game and cheering loudly despite the team's obvious weaknesses, and paid more attention to a few others, including the Chargers - a team you and many others know I have had a great deal of interest in for years since my time in San Diego.

If you think that makes me a fairweather fan, fine. As usual though, reality is not dependent on what some snot-nosed, mommy's basement dwelling, spineless, witless, dickless little cyber weenie like yourself believes.

I have had season tickets for the entirety of my adult life and have been at nearly every home game for the last 25+ years - doing my part to make Arrowhead the best stadium in the country - even in years where we have bad teams - like this one.

Meanwhile, your team is moving to L.A. and you have more Packer fans than Charger fans in the stands, so don't try to lecture me on fairweather fans lol.

23. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    I actually showed up this year after San Diego received a gift from Matt Cassel. So, we're even :)

24. matilack

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Too long...didn't read.

25. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    I know. Reading is hard for you.

26. matilack

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Depends on whos writing and if I care about what they have to say.

27. airbolt

airbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +25
    I got no horse in this race but what did you call him? Where I come from, guys end up getting knocked out & spitting out a

mouthful of teeth over a word like that. Just sayin'

• Like Like x 1
  28. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    He can only get away talking like that from the computer in mommy's basement.

This kid's had this attitude since last year. He's still bitter, and wants to lash out on the internet because he has no other outlet.

That's fine, though rather misguided as I have been a Chargers admirer (if not outright fan) for years. As much as I like the rivalry, at times I wish the two teams were not in the same division, as it's hard to root against your own self interest as the Chiefs will always be my home team no matter where I live.

29. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Well said. Thanks Airbolt.

I undertand your statements. You have been solid here for a while. You havent trolled (much;)) and did not deserve the comments you got from matilack.

After the last 3 games emotions are running high.