1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

It's a darn good thing...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LFEpooh124, Jan 13, 2008.

1. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    we kept The Burner.

Excellent insurance policy.

Go Bolts!

2. PegCityJets9

PegCityJets9 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    yea no kidding...i have one question for everybody and it doesnt invlolve this thread...how do i create a new thread, because its not allowing me to do so? and advice as to why its doing this?

3. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    There's a button that says "New Thread" right below the "Smack Talk" forum and right above "Threads in Forum" Section. Hope that helps.

4. PegCityJets9

PegCityJets9 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    ya i clicked on that before, but it says i dont have permission to make one..does it have something to do with the fact that i just made myself a member today?

5. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Spanos is a Synonym for Loser

Ratings:
    +391
    Yep, that's exactly what it is. After you've been here for a few days you should be good to go.

Welcome to the board.:flag:

6. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Spanos is a Synonym for Loser

Ratings:
    +391
    Yep, that's exactly what it is. After you've been here for a few days you should be good to go.

Welcome to the board.:flag:

7. PegCityJets9

PegCityJets9 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks man..except there is something i really wanna post badly for all of you guys to see! lol..

would u give me ur email so i can send it to u and u can post it for me? lol..id be greatful