1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ITS PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!, Nov 24, 2008.

1. VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!

VJ IS THE MAN!!!!! BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    We have certain players that are busting their ***(Jamal,VJ,Rivers,Floyd and a couple others) and others that dont give a SH*T!!!!! We have to except that we have no leadership and are going nowhere this year! It pains me at the end of every game that Norv is going to FU*K something up or the refs are going to give a team (COLTS) a first down without a measurement!! Trade LT and get KNOWSHON MORENO in the draft!!!! The timeout before Nate's field goal was a total JOKE!!!! I dont care if a player called it on the field or not it should be known not to give that horse face anytime!!!!! I blame NORV again.

1 good thing is........VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    This team has no heart, they bought the hype that they were a SB team and they could mail it in.

THEY WERE WRONG!!

:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

3. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    If you have guys tanking plays and not giving a shyt you lose by more than 3, when you lose nothing but close games I gotta pin that to coaching.

If we were blown out 7 times this year the whole season would be much easier to swallow, and most likely our players would suck ***, but that's just not the case.

4. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +500
    Whatever the reasons we are losing and there are many, there are players not trying plain and simple;

I've been wondering why Goff is still starting at RG, I know the answer now. Mruc is not even bothering to push him. I watched Mruc closely last nite on KO returns. Wanna know why Sproles wasn't as dynamic as normal, go back and watch the tape. This guy should be called out today bigtime.

Instead of bringing him in for Goff it is time to move Clary to RG and get Shelton in at RT period.

We all know about Olshansky mailing it in. Cro has already been called out, I cannot understand how this guy has not been sat by now. I pray Cletis is healthy cos Cro had a big part in us losing last nite. While Manu was not as bad as he has been he is still nowhere near the force he needs to be in the blocking game.

It's time.... bye bye Mruc, Goff, Igor and Cro NOW.

I'm listening to Mike Goff on 1090 and he is telling us the team was angry in the locker room. Pity there wasn't a bit of anger when u were on the field eh?. Instead u were on ur knees again watching another defensive player run by. Angry, pffffffft, not as angry as all the fans are I can tell ya.

I truly believed we had a shot at this thing. And then Oakland beats Denver, what a gift and we could not take it again. Recurring theme eh?.

:tdown:

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    To think that a ***** QB like ****ler & the Denver Nags may win this division is gut-wrenching. :icon_evil:

It just all makes me wanna puke.

6. vegasboy

vegasboy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    And to think there is no dominant AFC team this year and that includes Tennesee. The AFC was ours for the taking this year. All we had to do is win a crappy AFC West.

I haven't been this depressed about Charger football since Fouts and Co. died in the ice bowl of 1981 in Cincy.:icon_sad:

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    I heard Goff this morn on XX as well. This team totally doesn't buy what N:icon_huh:rv is selling.

Season is done folks.

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

They weren't last season either. They hate him with a passion!!!
    AJ is a waste of life!!

9. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    exactly. someone has to tell these guys plain and simple--

NOBODY IS GOING TO HAND YOU A CHAMPIONSHIP! QUIT PLAYING TO NOT LOSE AND START PLAYING TO WIN! :icon_evil: