1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Its time to not occupy

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Scott the Rock, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Face it fans. We have been given a crap sandwich for too long. We sit here buying number 17 jerseys and going to games putting money in the Spanos families pockets. We get to see Drew Brees win a Superbowl. We see LT win the single season rushing record with no title. We see year after year of crappy drafts even though our GM is supposedly a "Master". **** this! Hit them where it counts. Do not purchase tickets. You can still be a fan. I'm not saying to give up being a Charger fan, I'm just saying that if people settle for these suspect players at the top, then they will be fooling us year after year. We can force their hand. I think Norv has proven his place in the NFL. I just don't think he has proven his place in San Diego as a head coach. I think AJ had proven nothing! He inherited a good team from a true GM and has done nothing but prove that he is just a hard personality. He has always said that he is the person who suffers from the moves that he makes. That it is on him first. Well AJ, now what? Can you even admit your mistakes? No? Then time to go. But the Spanos family does not have a history of making drastic changes or re-vamps. The only thing that will get their attention is no attention.

• Like Like x 2