1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

iTunes 7

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChargerRay, Sep 12, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +853
    You guys should check out the latest version that just came out today. There are a bunch on new features, and it's definitely worth downloading. BTW, Apple is now selling full length movies on their iTunes store. Get it at http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and don't forget to subscribe to the BoltTalk podcast! :yes: :tup:

2. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    I have the Creative Labs Zen Nano Plus and Zen Touch. :tup:

Are the :bolt: podcasts in downloadable .mp3 format?

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    i like what i see from itunes 7 but its not like i have the money to spend anyway

and yes y2craig hte podcast is avaliable in mp3 format on the main BT page

4. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

Thanks ChargerRay...I'll download it tommorow...last week I heard on the news Apple was supposed to make some announcement...I never heard anymore about it.

5. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Leisure. I like those wireless headphones... :tup: