1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

JagNation.com NFL Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, May 28, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Whatever. :icon_shrug:

2. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Green Bay? Low hanging fruit. I won't be too hard on the homers for propping their boys, they are pretty good. We don't actually own the ponies, but they spend a lot of time licking the wounds we inflict on them. The Giants were a fluke. Dallas will be good. We will drill the the Patsies. This guy, like most out of towners don't know us very well, do he?

3. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    This person didn't watch ANY of the AFC playoff games we were in I guess....:unsure:

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Jagnation

That's where I stopped paying attention.

5. NW Bolt Fan

NW Bolt Fan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    What's even funnier than the comment about Rivers, is the following one about Roethlesberger. :LOL

At least they stuck the champs in the #1 spot.

6. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    So the Greenbay's QB Rogers who never really started any game is better than PR. Maybe they think their defense is better? Maybe their special teams?

How is Greenbay ranked higher with a more questionable QB position along with a lacking running game, questionable defense, and a mediocre special teams.

7. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    how is philly that low? do people really think mcnabb is done? they look really solid, and washington too. dallas may be the most overrated team in the league

if washington finds a fs they may be unstoppable this year. just imagine what they wouldve done if they had a fs in the playoffs. they came back against sea with fn todd collins.

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Cowboys vs. Chargers in February.

9. NW Bolt Fan

NW Bolt Fan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Todd Collins was at least partially responsible for their late season resurgence. I think Dallas is pretty solid. Tremendous, low-risk, high-reward trade of Pac-man for them...

10. HughC

HughC BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    How do you put Green Bay that high? They over achieved last year, and now have a QB that has never started. And then the Giants are 1st based on where they finished, yet flip flops on that reasoning by putting the Cowboys 3rd?

I guess the writer only watches Jacksonville and NFC games.

11. Deb

Deb BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +255
    That all really makes no sense. Green Bay with no Favre is mediocre at best. I am a cowboys fan and last year I believe they lacked leadership on the field. Now it appears they lack in it in the locker room. They are going to have their work cut out for them and really don't see the Pats having another season like last year. Just as an outsider the Chargers scare me more than they do.

12. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    Seriously. That comment is based on a vague feeling about a player not actually understanding or analysis. I bet the author has similar feelings on WWE wrestlers.

13. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    We just have to change their tune this season. Sooner or later they will wake up and smell the roses.