1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jamal WIlliams?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MountainDew, Jan 13, 2008.

1. MountainDew

MountainDew BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    I was just curious what is going on with this guy? Are his knees busted up that bad? Who was his back up today Bingham or Mckinny? That knee injury must be pretty bad if he cant even play, and you know he had to be dieing to play today. Biggest game of his career too.

2. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    I need to watch the game again, but I don't really remember how much he was in the game. We put in our nickel and dime package most of the game, and Jamal usually gets substituted for Bingham in those situations. I thought that I remembered Jamal being in the game when we had the most success against the run.

3. bigcarson50

bigcarson50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54
    I am pretty sure that since we were nickel most of the game he wasn't in. He was in real early when they were still pretending to want to run

4. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Jamal is the man against the run; we stifled their run game, so we did not need him a lot...good for the big guy to get rest. I was so nervous during the game I did not notice how much he played. Hope it is not more than that...Jamal is the man when it comes to stopping the run and we will need him in Foxboro especially if the weather is cold!

5. 400HZ

400HZ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    Cesaire was in playing NT in our goal line packages in the end, so I'm pretty sure Jamal got hurt. Also, I heard that McKinney was inactive (???). We need to draft another beast in the middle this draft, I think.

6. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Ya I remember hearing Mckinney was inactive and I saw him in a jacket on the sideline.