1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jarrett says he's better than Johnson!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Apr 26, 2007.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    Did anyone else see this interview on ESPN?
    Dwayne Jarrett flat out said he's better than Calvin Johnson!:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :joke: :joke:

What is this guy smoking!:icon_high:

Does anyone else thik this guy is an arrogant putz? Or is it just me?

2. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +500
    He sounds like a reincarnation of BMW.

And he was supposed to be distancing himself from comparisons to the spanner that is BMW in Detroit.

I don't see AJ going WR in round one in any event. There is more chance of him going OL in my opinion.

Here's to a trade that gets us Landry. :tup:

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    This guy is gonna get major hack if he ends up a bust and Johnson lives up to potential.

4. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

5. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    What did you expect him to say?
    I suck *** and Clavin is a football god!

No good athlete is going to say another athlete is better then him

Hell didnt our own Shawne Merriman once say he was already better then Seau?? Is an Arrogant Putz??

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    No Merriman's not an arrogant putz, but he might be right about being better than Seau.

If he didn't go to USC, Jarrett would be a 3rd or 4th round pick. I'm just not that impressed with him.

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Every athlete like to think they are the best at their given sport. The difference is while some of them are right when they proclaim themselves "the best", Jarrett is wrong. Even tho the guy has had an amazing career in college, I'm pretty sure every single USC fan on Earth would probably agree with me.
    CJ>DJ

8. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Dwayne Jarrett will be a good player in the NFL I just don't know if he fits our system if we plan on Jackson being our #1. The guy catches everything thrown his way, he blocks well and he's clutch. I see him as a #2 receiver in the NFL. He can't match up well against #1 cornerbacks in the NFL and would never command double coverage. If Sidney Rice is healthy I have him rated higher than Jarrett. Jarrett is probably going to go right before or during the mid 2nd. Anyone who drafts him earlier is going to get a good player but could find someone better that is available.