1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jax D = rugged

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by pgreenbe305, Oct 22, 2007.

1. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22
    I don't want to get ahead of ourselves here, given we have a few more opponents to play prior to Jax, but their D line looks nasty. They've sacked Manning a few times, and look tough. Thoughts?

2. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    :icon_shrug:
    I think they have a very good chance of beating us, I think we are not playing on a good level yet. Our offense is nothing great at the moment. Our D is blowing. I think we would Lose that game.:icon_shrug: Jags D is pretty nasty!

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I'm not worried about Jax as much as Indy

4. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Tru dat Esp. after last nights shalacking of Jax by Indy. Indy is quietly having a great season like NE. I think they like the fact that NE is getting all the pub. while nobody is looking at them. I know I am.

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    This is where we find out how much Chambers is really worth. Teams will have to switch from devoting most of the their resources to LT and Gates. I was much more worried about these guys before the trade, not that these won't be really tough games.

6. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    After watching last nights game, they don't look as tough as we've been led to believe. Indy had their way with them...I'd say more "rung out" than rugged. Even with Garrard, their offense is weak, because you don't have to respect the passing game.
    Stack eight run stoppers in the box and their offense is toast.
    Before this game Jax had me worried, but after seeing them, they are less than we thought they were!!! WHen playing as it should, our defense can match theirs, AND we have much more talent on offense.
    "IF" our team continues to play as it has the last two weeks, we'll run over Jax just like Indy did...I'm just not sure how big that "IF" is...

7. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Put our fate in the hands of OUR DB's? Only if I see they can actually man up.

8. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    As weak as our WR's were before we got Chambers...theirs are even weaker. I would hope our DB's could at least handle a below average bunch...if they can't, then we shouldn't be thinking playoffs anyway.

9. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    If you put it like that, **** we're screwed! :lol: