1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jay Cutler Reminded me of a Of a former Charger 2day...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by L.T Bolt, Jan 23, 2011.

1. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    He reminded me of [​IMG] when we played New England in the playoffs and L.T just sat on the bench :( ... Like ive said before i still got love For L.T always but Jay Cutler punk *** didnt help his team in the Nfc championship game 1 game away frm the Super Bowl he just sat on the bench.. Phillip Rivers played with a Torn ACL in 07' i believe it was against the Pats in the AFC Championship game n Jay Cutler couldnt go out n play with a torn ligament(reports say) Jay cutler bitchass cant hang with Phillip.. Cutler is trash ... that is all :bolt2: :helm1: and the Jets dwn 24-0 Pitt killin em

2. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    I'm sure Jay would go if he could help the team. Not everyone has same pain tolerances you know.

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    This hack knew he could not, would not, beat the Pack