1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jay Cutler Talks about using steroids...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Mar 26, 2010.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Looks like Jay Cutler has been bulking up for the 2010 season alot since the season ended in december. Hed must have taken his 20+ interceptions to heart:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

He's willing to do whatever it takes to be the best...

:icon_tease:

2. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    If I had the misfortune of being named "Jay Cutler", I'd go to whatever lengths I had to to get it legally changed.

Even a name like "Horace McDouchebag" would have fewer negative connotations. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Even gay cutler would be better...

BUt horace mcdouchebag... I bet that's what josh mcdouchebag in Denver names his son...

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    this Jay Cutler should sue the Bears' Jay Cutler for defamation of his name :icon_tease:

5. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    HAHAHA I think they have a mutual case. They both suck astronomically! There is just something about that name I guess. I tell you what though... I think roid monkey Jay Cutler[​IMG] could have done better than bears Jay Cutler at qb last year:icon_shrug: