1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jay Cutler.........

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Jan 23, 2011.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    is a whiny wimpy little s*** who isn't worthy of holding Philip Rivers jock strap on his best day

2. Nomad

Nomad Very Senior Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Lay off Jay Cutlett, he hurt his widdle knee.:D

3. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    he hurt his knee because he knew he wasnt going to beat the Packers.

4. BrecksOnlyBoltzFan

BrecksOnlyBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    He is a little Beaooootch. But Im glad he is not in our division

5. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    Cutler=wussy. Rivers would had surgery during a commercial break then came back for the last quarter.

6. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    I hate him but the man was injured and if he could help the bears he would have kept going. Totally stoked they lost though. Hoping ARod can beat the Steelers. Which is a big..BIG task in itself.

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
  8. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Soon as he went out of the game I text my buddy (Bears fan) that Rivers would have finished the game for ya. PR trumps Cutler in ever aspect of the position.

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Cutler can't hold Rivers' jock on his best day

Even Sanchez fought through things

10. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    Unless his knee is completely fried or he would be risking career-ending injury, he's gotta get back out there.

Below is a quote I found on the Bears board:

I would like to say how disgusted I am with this game entirely. The chicago bears did not come to play, the "CHICAGO CUBS" came to play today's game. The very beginning of the game packers took the air out of the stadium. Jerry Angelo, Lovie Smith, Other coaching Staff I blame for another crappy ending to a would of been super bowl Year. Why is it that the Packers can pick solid Quarterbacks every time and the Bears focus on the run/defense game? Don't get me wrong these are essential for a solid all around team, but it seams the bears pick/slap band aids and think they will get Diamonds out of Lemons.

This is directed to you cutler, you gave up on the game today and let a lot of true, loyal bear fans down today! You quit on the game, you let frustration set in and you took yourself out of this game from the beginning. How is it a 3rd string quarter back with no playing time on the field except a preseason game start can come in and score 14 points on our rivals? Get your head out of "the hills".

Hanie did what he could today, major props to you my man and Forte. Play calling was another factor in this game! Calling a weird run play right on 3rd down before the interception really boggled me. Defense was lousy the first half, yes there was some bad calls by the referee's today especially the holding call on forte that set us back from that would be first down before the half.

This game really showed what the bears are missing which is the following: 1st String Caliber Quarterback, 2nd String Quarter Back.

Garbage awards goes out to Web, Williams, Jay Cutler, Collins(2nd String Quarterback) on the offensive line, Tillman, Urlacher, Idonije, Tommie Harris where the hell were you guys? Peppers can't do it alone!!!!

JAY CUTLER HAS DONE A DISSERVICE TODAY TO ALL BEARS FANS, AND I HOPE YOU READ THIS QUITTER! You showed chicago you are not the quarterback we need!

Roethlisberger played semi hurt tonight because he is hungry to win, what is your excuse? Isn't this what football is about? Giving your all even when your hurt? Favre played on a crappy ankle injury this year, shoulder injury until he couldn't.

11. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,583
  12. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    Could not happen to a nicer guy...and to think what the Bears gave up to get him...

13. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,748
    I joined. :D

14. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378
    Still don't see what he did as being wrong. If he could play with the Injury I'm sure he would. I think the injury may have hindered him to a point where he would have a negative effect on the game. Oh well just happy they lost.

15. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
  16. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378
  17. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,748
  18. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Can't stand Cutler anyway, and I think he's dogging it because he's just that big of a jerk. His alligator mouth overloads his jaybird *** every time. Maybe now he'll STFU.....we should be so lucky.

19. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    A-to-the-F'ing-MEN

20. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
  21. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    LOL @ Cuntler :lol:

22. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,421
    I like how people who do nothing but sit on their couch or in the stands and watch the games criticize people for not playing a full contact sport while injured.

I've got mad respect for guys like Rivers who do it, and despite anything else I agree Cutler's a punk (but for other reasons), but i'll never expect anybody to play injured.

now, that's a general statement of course, but not knowing the extent of his pain I'm not going to cast judgment.

23. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Was it due to spotting?

24. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Jay Cutler had tears in his eyes when told other players ripped him

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 24, 2011, 8:45 AM EST

Several NFL players took to Twitter on Sunday to rip Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, questioning his toughness for leaving the NFC Championship Game with a knee injury.

A story written after the game by Jim Trotter of Sports Illustrated will do nothing to change that perception of Cutler.

Although Trotter’s portrayal of Cutler is sympathetic — the headline is “Don’t question Cutler’s toughness” — Trotter offers a detail that is sure to add fuel to the fire for those who believe Cutler just isn’t tough enough to be a great NFL player.

“It cut him so deeply that tears welled in his eyes at his locker room stall,” Trotter writes of Cutler’s response to being told other players had criticized him.

Trotter continues: “Cutler appeared genuinely hurt when asked about the comments, saying: ‘No comment on that.’ He then turned his back to reporters, fiddled with some things on a shelf and bit his lip as tears welled.”

Whether you’re a kid getting picked on in school or an NFL player, if people think you’re a wimp, there’s no better way to confirm that perception than to cry about it. Those players who ripped Cutler on Sunday aren’t going to change their minds today when they hear that he had tears in his eyes.

That’s not to say they’re right. For the record, Cutler has missed exactly one game since he first became a starter as a rookie in Denver, and that one game came when doctors wouldn’t clear him after suffering a concussion this season. One missed game in a career that has seen Cutler get sacked 138 times does not make him a wimp.

But Cutler has a long way to go to rebuild his reputation. And crying in his locker isn’t the way to do that.

Jay Cutler had tears in his eyes when told other players ripped him | ProFootballTalk

25. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378

Cutler doesn't need to worry. Haters gonna hate. Whatcha gonna do except playin harder?

26. SDKCFAN

SDKCFAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I hate Cutler as much as anyone else but the dude plays with an insulin pump so I don't think I would be questioning his toughness. I agree with the above-in this instance I'm not going to cast judgement.

27. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I don't know, I'm 50/50 on this. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he wasn't suck a d--k. The good thing is I think they found a gamer in that Hanie guy. Dude almost brought them back to tie it. Now THAT kid has some potential even though he only weighs like a buck fitty.

28. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    He knew nothing he could do, would help the Bears win, so he bitched out so he could claim an injury rather than manning up like Rivers did, and playing with an injury

29. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    Cutler is a giant mangina. I love that big named NFL players came out and publicly dissed him on Twitter. Mo-Jo, Derrick Brooks, and a bunch more came out and basically called him a giant pussy.

30. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378
    The thing is that not everyone has the same pain tolerance. The man is a diabetic and can't play on what is now being reported as a MCI injury on he's knee and is being questioned for he's toughness. Playing football in itself shows toughness considering how many injuries there are every year. Love how Bears fans are overreacting on this. Get real.